Radio broadcast is a paid feature though which members are able to send a server wide message to all players currently on the server. Radio broadcasts show up in red color in the in game chat.
Radio broadcasts are free for DIAMOND members, for others they cost 1€ per message charged from your account credit.
Radio broadcasts have several rules and limitations:
- Radio broadcasts may ONLY be used for for advertisements, announcements, information, propaganda and similar RP and event related purposes
- Radio broadcasts may ONLY contain speech and description of the voice speaking it. No emotes or other details can be included as they cannot be transmitted through radio
- Radio broadcasts may NOT be hostile in nature. You may not use them to insult, harass, attack or initiate on other groups and players
- Radio broadcasts have a cooldown of 12 hours
- Radio broadcasts have a length limit of 200 characters
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] Aiden, Jerry, Ryan, where are you this is Bobby, I'm at some radiomen's place Redwood I believe. The cause is not lost, Saoirse Brotherhood lives on lads.
Musty Cheeto -
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] *an english voice seems to throw itself over the radiowaves* Chernarus Compound Secured. ALL HOSTILES ELIMINATED.
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] *A deep Turkish voice is heard on the radio* Selam, this is Turk Anarchy wardog, there is FREE nirvana for everyone who comes to the soup kitchen right now!
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] To the people who live in the Central Town of Novo; my name is Liam. My friends and I are in your courtyard and found your gate wide open. We mean no harm, just checking all is well.
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] *A voice cuts the music* "Fang, Fang! Off, turn it off-" *The music cuts off briefly before it returns with a giggle*
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] *as the static quiets down you hear the song 'Give it Up' by KC & Sunshine Band playing on the radio with a few thin gunshots in the background*
Musty Cheeto -
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] *a clear british accent gusts over the waves* "Ion here, loud and clear Ghost. We're awaiting your arrival"
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] "Ghost reporting." A low distorted voice says calmly.
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [99.7MHz] I do apologize, but you made out pretty good if Im being honest with you. The last man who threw up in my car was this old man we have who is now being sent into exile to atone for more than just that
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] Yea fuck you too Ivar, literally dying here you colorblind piece of shit.