Radio broadcast is a paid feature though which members are able to send a server wide message to all players currently on the server. Radio broadcasts show up in red color in the in game chat.
Radio broadcasts are free for DIAMOND members, for others they cost 1€ per message charged from your account credit.
Radio broadcasts have several rules and limitations:
- Radio broadcasts may ONLY be used for for advertisements, announcements, information, propaganda and similar RP and event related purposes
- Radio broadcasts may ONLY contain speech and description of the voice speaking it. No emotes or other details can be included as they cannot be transmitted through radio
- Radio broadcasts may NOT be hostile in nature. You may not use them to insult, harass, attack or initiate on other groups and players
- Radio broadcasts have a cooldown of 12 hours
- Radio broadcasts have a length limit of 200 characters
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [89.5MHz] * A soft female voice scratches onto the frequency * ATTENTION, ATTENTION. WE MUST INFORM ALL PATIENTS THAT LOCKDOWN IS IMMEDIATE AT SUN DOWN.
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] * Radio sparks to life * "If you need Barrels for storage of water or anything else, come to severograd mech shop, we have you covered, Be careful"
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] This is lieutenant Bata Kuchanek of the 34th brigade - If you wish to question us on how the pandemic is being handled, you may come to our outpost below Vybor for an interview.
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] **Your radio suddenly pick up a signal... To this reporter, it does not look like the puppet regime and the AFRC has this pandemic under control. Ron Andersen live from Chernarus for BT, good night!
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] Attention any remaining 320th Motor Rifle Battalion personel. Following orders from Major Ignatev, you are to report to the rendezvous point of Novodmitrovsk, Quarantine Zone 07.
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] Trading Post on the hill by the church in Elektro, everything must go!
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] You don't remember how bad it was, Charlie, the poverty, all the crime. This night saved our country....
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] Heavy fot stepps can be heard over the radio "There is a ghost outside of Sinystok, he is shasing me with an FN Fal!"
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] This is the State Security Directorate: All political dissidents will be terminated. National militias are exempt. Slava Chernarus, slava Kozlov!
[RADIO BROADCAST]: [87.8MHz] To all Foreign Pigs! It is now time to free this country of your pathetic souls! The Militia will find and kill you! Better leave this wonderful country! SLAVA CHERNARUS!!