//Ive been paying attention to the discussion in the community, with Ruleplay over roleplay, the loss of authentic fear roleplay and the general image of rp going down the drain etc. original reason why I left
Thought it would be an interesting idea to introduce a unofficial dynamic group into chernarus, that would help restore some realistic/fear rp.
General concept of the group is based around archaic thinking, nihilism and restoring "peoples minds to the natural order of things".
E.g - War is the natural state of man, not peace. this is proved by all the suffering, pain and misery caused directly by mankind. -
Being very cryptic to not give too much away and spoil the potential surprise, but obviously I need to give some information out so that people may wish to get involved or at least share some feedback.
- Are you ready to die for your sins, or rather live and earn your salvation ? -
- Objectives of the Sin. & Reasoning behind them -
Elimination - 'People respect strength', take it away and their system crumbles and their group dies out.
- Whenever a group / organisation becomes too powerful or holds great influence, they are targeted by Sin.
People cannot be trusted with their own survival anymore, especially if they hold to naive principles and proxy conflicts.
Infiltration - 'Knowledge is power'
- With more knowledge our techniques become more sophisticated & our influence grows towards the end goal.
End-game objective ?
- Restore peoples minds -
- End the perversion of free will -
-//Influence quality RP -
-//Replacing generic hostile rp with something new -
- Why die for history when you can live for the future ? -
// To keep it short, this group will hopefully disrupt the game mentality, to help influence more fear and a sense of realism. Groups with the bigger numbers online usually run the server more or less? This idea will help influence a better environment for roleplay and a genuine emotion of terror knowing that your not playing a 'online game' and your life hangs in the balance which is more valuable than your gun and supplies.
// Inspiration from past groups 'Council' & famous novels.
//For the time being, Im a firm believer in lead by example so only experienced rp-ers will be approached if this idea picks up
- There is nothing without sacrifice -
Appreciate feedback, Thanks