Single Status Update
Character system changes for new website version so far:
- Character limit (3 alive characters at once)
- Sync with whitelist (you can only join server with active character)
- Tracking of in game time, damage and deaths for each character, visible on character page. The data is currently delayed by up to 24 hours, may be fixed later.
- Character name and alias cannot be changed once character is created
- Characters marked dead cannot be edited or deleted
- Deleted characters are not really deleted, just inactivated, for staff reference purposes
- Background colors replaced with background image (similar to what you have on profiles)
- Background story field is now required and has minimum length of 500 characters.
- Background story text field will become a editor field for eligible Premium ranks (same one as the one you use to post). This means you will be able to format text, drag and drop images etc into the character background story. Non Premium ranks will have the regular text editor.
- Fixed equipment and features line breaks
- Background music now usable with remote link only (no upload, you have to upload it somewhere else and paste in a link). I might be able to provide a simple file host at a later date. An upside to this is there is no limit on the music file size.