Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-09-24, 15:07
Enforcement Zone
TODAY | 2020-09-24 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 3 hours, 52 minutes

Bear traps.

Noble
Sign in to follow this  

"Life is about survival and well... Bear traps are dangerous tools."

Sign in to follow this  

Photo Information for Bear traps.


Recommended Comments

Noble

Posted

I know right, he is a mountain boy.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, RoverBeast said:

I know right, he is a mountain boy.

A true man of the forests. Damn... I wish we had a druid group, living only in forests. That would be dope af 😄

Share this comment


Link to comment
Noble

Posted

Just now, Tewudin said:

A true man of the forests. Damn... I wish we had a druid group, living only in forests. That would be dope af 😄

He's developed a whisper after being alone for so long, he believes that it should be the only way of talking, he's mysterious and interesting at the same time. "The dead hears more than the human ear."

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 minutes ago, RoverBeast said:

He's developed a whisper after being alone for so long, he believes that it should be the only way of talking, he's mysterious and interesting at the same time. "The dead hears more than the human ear."

Whispering! I've The Walking Dead vibes suddenly. Man, I need my next character to be like that. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Noble

Posted

Just now, Tewudin said:

Whispering! I've The Walking Dead vibes suddenly. Man, I need my next character to be like that. 

Inspired heavily from the Whisperers yeah! He'd wear the face of the dead if he could.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, RoverBeast said:

Inspired heavily from the Whisperers yeah! He'd wear the face of the dead if he could.

I mean, RP is limited only by the power of your imagination! 🙂 You're already wearing a balaclava. Why not use chat to quickly describe (when you encounter someone) that its actually a face of the dead person?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Noble

Posted

4 minutes ago, Tewudin said:

I mean, RP is limited only by the power of your imagination! 🙂 You're already wearing a balaclava. Why not use chat to quickly describe (when you encounter someone) that its actually a face of the dead person?

Been looking for that hockey mask as it looks a bit more close to what I want. But idk. Perhaps in time he'll skin a roamer and wear its face. Once his sanity wanes.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...