Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-08-26, 01:38

Old recording Camera

ShepBlue
Sign in to follow this  

Found an old camera, attached it to my hat and hit record. (Got the idea recently to make something like this, immersive I guess..)

Sign in to follow this  
From the album:

Suk-won Cho

  • 3 images
  • 0 comments
  • 16 image comments

Photo Information for Old recording Camera


Recommended Comments

Watchman

Posted

1920x1080 tho, cant be that old, lmao

just playing looks dope as hell man nice job

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

1920x1080 tho, cant be that old, lmao

just playing looks dope as hell man nice job

Haha thanks dude 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Ciiber

Posted

Damn, must be a heavy hat then with an old camera like that.

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Finn said:

Damn, must be a heavy hat then with an old camera like that.

Ahh, you see that's when tactical helmets come in handy 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Looks like one of those cameras you use to find Bigfoot. All in All, looks pretty cool.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Kricket said:

Looks like one of those cameras you use to find Bigfoot. All in All, looks pretty cool.

Thanks man 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Really cool idea. I thought about it myself but no incentive to do that, I'm afraid.

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Tewudin said:

Really cool idea. I thought about it myself but no incentive to do that, I'm afraid.

Thanks man, yeah I understand. I like uploading every now and then to show a kinda 'story' on my adventures I guess. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

This is a great idea for an immersive Stream/Youtube channel where you stay in character no matter what and the videos are only with that kinda filter like you are recording the life events and when you finish the series end it  with "well whoever to whoever is watching this I hope the world has gotten better." or something like that

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, hypothermia90811 said:

This is a great idea for an immersive Stream/Youtube channel where you stay in character no matter what and the videos are only with that kinda filter like you are recording the life events and when you finish the series end it  with "well whoever to whoever is watching this I hope the world has gotten better." or something like that

Yeah that is an awesome idea, I was actually maybe thinking of doing something like that at some point. If people on this community would like to see something like that I might give it a go.

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, ShepBlue said:

Yeah that is an awesome idea, I was actually maybe thinking of doing something like that at some point. If people on this community would like to see something like that I might give it a go.

Yes please!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Zero

Posted

Would be cool to play with a filter like this. I always wondered how people did videos and pictures with these filters?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...