Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 12:10

Screenshot Edits

Screenshot Edits
Saunders
Album created by
Saunders
  • 114
  • 9
  • 22

Random Dayz screenshot edits. 

Note all of these pictures are mine.

9 Comments

Billy

Posted

Looks good. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Saunders

Posted

17 hours ago, Lad said:

Glad to see some of my work gets around 😉 

Yes, these are not all my edits. I hope that's clear to all, just posting some cool ass edited photo's I find 🙂  These were found from google though, which one is yours? Will happily give credit @Lad

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Saunders said:

Yes, these are not all my edits. I hope that's clear to all, just posting some cool ass edited photo's I find 🙂  These were found from google though, which one is yours? Will happily give credit @Lad

Block of Flats and Hunting Tower my dude. Nah I knew you weren't claiming any as yours, I was just quite surprised they're getting around. You can find more on my Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Ladimus

Share this comment


Link to comment
Saunders

Posted

42 minutes ago, Lad said:

Block of Flats and Hunting Tower my dude. Nah I knew you weren't claiming any as yours, I was just quite surprised they're getting around. You can find more on my Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Ladimus

I'm glad that was clear, didn't want people thinking all of the photo's were mine. And I got them all from google so they must be getting around! Mind if I post some from this reddit then?

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Saunders said:

I'm glad that was clear, didn't want people thinking all of the photo's were mine. And I got them all from google so they must be getting around! Mind if I post some from this reddit then?

Yeah mate go for it! 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Saunders

Posted

Just now, Lad said:

Yeah mate go for it! 

Lovely. I've also credited your DayzRP account + reddit

Share this comment


Link to comment
Tomu

Posted

Love this

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...