Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 21:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

S1: KoS 2X in Cherno + attempted VDM 4X - 04/10/2016 21:02

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1 Chernogorsk Highway - Bridge in the industrial area

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  21:02

Your in game name:  Xander Night

Names of allies involved: Smirnok Moskva( @Isaiah Rinkasonn), Leon Davis( @Kapocss, William Wulf( @Fenrir)

Name of suspect/s: Anarchy?

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  Friendly: BMW Enemy: Truck

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  My POV is the top one, Isaiah is the second one

Detailed description of the events:

So me, @Isaiah Rinkasonn, @Kapocss and @Fenrir drive down the highway in our BMW, When out of nowhere there is a big blue truck that attempts to ram us, after it does so they drop an initiation, Isaiah decides to not comply and jumps out of the car and accidentally glitches in to the engine bay of the truck after doing so he starts firing and gets killed. Which is fair.

However, the way Anarchy responds with this is by having the guy in Juggernaut armour spray through the back window which kills two complying hostages(Me and @Kapocss) and by a miracle, does not kill @Fenrir who is also Complying.

I will admit I opened the door, but that was before I got around to properly reading the initiation, after that I did, I decided to stay in the car(Which can be seen by me not jumping out regardless of having enough time to do so, and even staying in while getting shot), but this still doesn't explain why they fired through the windows on the backseat.

The two points that sit wrong with me in this report, is 1: them ramming us before initiating while crashing with cars can be lethal and 2nd: them firing at complying hostages because one of us didn't comply.

Edited by RedSky

My POV is pretty much same as Red's:

Me, Isaiah, Red and Fenrir were driving down the road when out of nowhere a blue truck rams us, and they said in chat to stay in the car. Isaiah did not comply and glitched into the truck, and after that they sprayed the whole car down. (that happened in the time span of what seemed like 5 seconds)

I personally couldn't even read the whole sentence in chat by the time I died. 

Detailed description of the events:

We had just raided a base in Elektrozadovsk, driving down the coastal road towards Chernogorsk. On the Chernogorsk bridge, crossing the industrial railway a blue truck comes up on the road, I try to dodge it from the right side, and it rams onto us. Duo to the engine sounds being loud, the Verbal initation was almost unaudible, and the text initation dropped right after the car had already rammed onto us. I decide to fight against the rammers, and jump out of the car. I find myself inside the engine block, and I start litting the fuckers up, but because of the happened glitch, I had no chances on turning around. For few seconds I try to get out of the engine block for naught, then I lean out, try to spray through the car and get shot. 

During me opening fire, the initiators opened fire on the BMW I was driving, killing two and wounding one of the compliant people still following their demands and orders. 

Video evidence: posted above.

Posted (edited)

Will Wulf POV:

I'l skip the part leading upto the initial deaths as its there for all to see.

Im chilling in the back seat not paying much attention due to rolling a joint. Then we get slammed by a truck, i see one dismount from the back of the truck and bullets start flying of which i get hit atleast once as i had one cut that had to be bandaged. By some miracle i survive, and am able to make the choice of comply or nah, to which i did, RPing out an initial concussion. Got tied up and stripped, questioned about the people i was with to which i spun a yarn regarding the charity in Electro and getting a lift to Cherno. Immediately didn't get believed and after some back and forth on the topic I get ran over by their truck. Pretty banter way to go out tbh, the ragdoll made me laugh.

Edited by Fenrir

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
17:39:39 | Player "Xander Night" is connected
19:01:34 | Player "Xander Night" has been disconnected
19:01:43 | Player "Xander Night" is connected
- DIED - 
21:05:24 | Player "Xander Night" has been disconnected

17:39:32 | Player "Smirok Moskva" is connected
- DIED -
21:04:53 | Player "Smirok Moskva" has been disconnected

20:14:56 | Player "Leon Davis" is connected
20:34:40 | Player "Leon Davis" has been disconnected
20:34:49 | Player "Leon Davis" is connected
- DIED -
21:06:12 | Player "Leon Davis" has been disconnected

17:45:53 | Player "William Wulf" is connected
21:21:34 | Player "William Wulf" has been disconnected

20:33:52 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED - 

20:09:09 | Player "Dawson Graham" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED - 

19:59:19 | Player "Joey Phillips" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED - 

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:03:28 | Player "Xander Night" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with M4A1 from 5.2821 meters 
21:03:30 | Player "Xander Night" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M1A SOCOM from 5.96705 meters

21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.97123 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.97123 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.09281 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.09281 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.12821 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.12821 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.12407 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.12407 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.00053 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.00053 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.79993 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.76197 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.79298 meters 
21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.79298 meters 
21:03:52 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.91924 meters 
21:03:52 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.91924 meters 
21:03:52 | Player "Smirok Moskva" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 3.24225 meters 

21:03:30 | Player "Leon Davis" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M1A SOCOM from 5.27258 meters 
21:03:30 | Player "Leon Davis" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M1A SOCOM from 5.27258 meters 

21:03:27 | Player "William Wulf" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with M4A1 from 3.54264 meters 
21:03:27 | Player "William Wulf" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with M4A1 from 3.54264 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:19:09 | Player "William Wulf" (DEAD) killed by Gerph_Zil130
21:19:21 | Player "William Wulf" (DEAD) died.

21:03:28 | Player "Xander Night" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dawson Graham" with M4A1 from 5.2821 meters 
21:04:21 | Player "Xander Night" (DEAD) died.

21:03:51 | Player "Smirok Moskva" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joey Phillips" with M4A1 from 2.79993 meters 
21:04:21 | Player "Smirok Moskva" (DEAD) died.

21:03:30 | Player "Leon Davis" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Dewski" with M1A SOCOM from 5.27258 meters 
21:04:21 | Player "Leon Davis" (DEAD) died.

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
20:41:47 | Chat("Xander Night"): //RedSky on the forums
21:03:20 | Chat("Dawson Graham": STOP THE FUCKING CAR AND STAY INSIDE OF IT OR WE'LL SHOOT!!!
21:03:20 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): STOP THE CAR TURN THE ENGINE OFF OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!!
21:10:51 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *CUTS VEST OFF*
21:11:16 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Rips mans headware off*
21:12:23 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *cuts backpack straps off*
21:12:34 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *frisks the man for weapons*

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

OP & ALLIES

@RedSky - Xander Night - OP

@Isaiah Rinkasonn - Smirok Moskva - POSTED

@Kapocss - Leon Davis - POSTED

@Fenrir - William Wulf - POSTED

ACCUSED

@Dew - Joe Dewski - POSTED

@dawsonpark - Dawson Graham - POSTED

@Joe - Joey Phillips - POSTED

@dawsonpark, @Dew, please include the names of any of your allies.

EDIT- Including Dawson Graham and chat log

Joey Phillips POV

Came across a vehicle coming into cherno. I blocked it's path and we initiated. The Driver hops out and begins spraying at the inside of my trucks engine. I take a while to get out so I wrap around the back of my truck and re-initate on @Isaiah Rinkasonn . I give him 15 seconds to comply before he raises his gun and begins opening fire again on all 3 of us and gets gunned down for it.

--------

Would like to counter report @Isaiah Rinkasonn  for NVFL. He had three guys in front of him and no where to run and was also given 15 second to comply and then tried shooting his way out and was killed

Spoiler

at 24 seconds

Posted (edited)

Dawson Graham POV

@Joe @Dew and I were driving along the highway looking for people and cars to rob. We turned the corner and we initiate on the OP's car, I have a hard time getting out of the truck and see a guy guy get out of the car and start shooting, couldn't see much. I finally get out and try to spray  where I thought whoever shooting was, but I end up just shooting the the car and killing one dude. Definitely not my intent, but I can't take it back now. The other guy who was shooting is stuck in the car, and Joey is telling him to drop the gun and put his hands up, but he kept trying to get an angle on us. We wait like 15 seconds, then the dude started shooting again and we kill him. I'd be happy to talk this out in discord since this all happened so fast.

No video evidence on my end.

Edited by dawsonpark

Hello!

To address the counter-report of NVFL, I would like to point out that most of my vision was obstructed when you mowed down my allies, as far as I was concerned there was two of them still alive which made the situation a 3v3, besides that, I was stuck in the hood of the truck.

If we look at the situation logically, you will figure out there was no way out of it, in the small gap of 5 to 10 seconds that I idle, I was trying to lay down, jump and move forward, all of which were ineffective of getting out of the truck hood/engine bay.

This means my character model was going to die no matter what, if you would've reversed the truck it would've most likely registered as driving over me, which means I was a dead man.

If the situation would've been any different from me being glitched into a truck I would've probably complied, but the only way I saw out of this was by being killed anyway.

I doubt staff would've teleported over there to teleport me out, which would've made the situation more awkward than it already was.

I would like for staff to consider my tricky glitched situation in dealing with the NVFL, I had no way of seeing that my mates were all dead, and I had no way of getting out of my tricky situation, due to the glitch.

Also, I would like to point out, there is no such thing as a counter-report.

Joe Dewski POV: We are riding around in the truck looking for cars to take for @Joe's soon to be open car dealership. We are driving and we run into the OP and his friends, we initiate. I hop out of the out of the truck and run towards the back of the car to make sure they don't try to get out and shoot or reverse and leave. Once I get to the back of the car their was shots already being fired I saw the front side door open and begin shooting at that, @RedSky is unfortunately caught in the cross fire. I would like to apologize as obviously my intention was not to kill RedSky since he was complying with the initiation but obviously my apology cannot return the roleplay that could have been had. It was night time and there was a plethora of shots already being fired, it was a fairly chaotic scene and I would like to apologize for that.

As far as the NVFL goes @Isaiah Rinkasonn could have done multiple things to avoid is inevitable death. He had 3 guns raised on him and he could have very easily hit 3 on his hotbar and holstered his rifle. The glitch he was in has happened before and all he had to do was turn around and get the option to get back in his driver seat and he would have been out of the glitch. Moreover, @Joe yelled at him a multitude of times to put the gun away, you can clearly see in his POV he is given 15 seconds to comply, with no chance of making it out of that situation alive if he chooses not to. He chooses not to value his characters life and is immediately gunned down by @Joe. If he had simply put the gun away we would have told him what to do to get out of the glitch. @Isaiah Rinkasonn you state that if you weren't caught in the glitch you would have probably complied, I find that hard to believe considering the seconds our vehicles collided you immediately jumped out of the car, which is directly against what our initiations stated.

On the topic of NVFL I would just like to add this:

I was still alive, i could of dismounted at anytime and tried my luck. This would of made it a 2v3, which is pretty good odds. However i didnt because i had no idea @Isaiah Rinkasonn had even dismounted let alone was stuck in the truck. I can back this up as in Isaiahs clip you hear me shout "Im in the fooken car m8" I said this because i believed they were talking to me in that moment and most importantly Isaiah hears it confirming that he had atleast one ally alive. But due to no night vision i couldn't quite read the situation and didnt act as Isaiah expected me too. leading to him getting gunned down. Which i now feel bad about as the RP i received after was probably some of the worst i've experienced in a long time.

Summary:
@RedSky, @Isaiah Rinkasonn, @Kapocss, and @Fenrir were driving down the highway in their car when they crossed a bridge and were rammed by a truck.  @Dew, @dawsonpark, and @Joe initiate via voice and text after ramming RedSky's car, demanding they stop the car or be shot.  Isaiah Rinkasonn then steps out of the car, attempting to shoot the aggressors.  In response, the accused party return fire into the car, killing two compliant hostages and hitting a third, while also hitting the non-compliant one.

Rulebreaks:

• @Dew and @dawsonpark, each of you shot into the victim's vehicle and killed a compliant hostage.  Each of your kills were invalid, as the two people you killed were complying with your demands.
  • Additionally, @Dew shot but did not kill a separate complying hostage and will 
  • @Isaiah Rinkasonn, you attempted to shoot back against 3 heavily armed men whilst they trained their weapons on you as you exited the vehicle.  Because these odds were incredibly tilted against you, you will be punished for No Value For Life.

Evidence:

Spoiler

Suggestions:
@Dew, @dawsonpark, @Joe: In the future, when engaging in hostilities, be sure to differentiate between compliance and noncompliance.  Manage your crossfire and only engage non-compliant hostages.
@Isaiah Rinkasonn, when presented with odds weighed heavily against your character, likely leading to the character's death, do not fight back.  Show value for your character's life by complying and following the ensuing hostile roleplay rather than cutting any chance of it short.

Verdict:
@Dew - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) & Attempted Invalid Kill GUILTY, 3 day ban, 10 warning points
@dawsonpark - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) GUILTY, 3 day ban, 10 warning points
@Isaiah Rinkasonn - No Value For Life GUILTY, 3 day ban, 10 warning points, character already dead

Signed by @Peril@Phoenix & @Hofer