Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 14:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Shepherd

...Bunny ears

Remove plox this ain't no anime fantasy land, or maybe it is idk anymore.

Calling in @Aikoto post her POV. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

There is no better way to call yourself a "crazy cat person"😺 meow, with a bunch of sla- 🙀I mean, "kitties" running around. Meow @Joe would love them! 😻

Nah 

remove them

Edited by Joe

I don't personnely mind them being in-game, However I do believe they should be tweaked a bit more by our wonderfull Dev team so they look aged and or look a bit more dirty and bloody in some cases.

14 minutes ago, Samti said:

I don't personnely mind them being in-game, However I do believe they should be tweaked a bit more by our wonderfull Dev team so they look aged and or look a bit more dirty and bloody in some cases.

Post soviet landscape now fully stocked with cat ears....

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

Post soviet landscape now fully stocked with cat ears....

I mean, I agree on they shouldn't be plenty. If they where more rare and hard to find you can blame it on Tourist and or weebs or on other things.

yes get rid of them

real chernarussian parents would beat their children if they caught them with this

I say if we're getting rid of those, get rid of those nasty OOC t-shirts like twatch and el presidente as well. 

10 minutes ago, Oy said:

I say if we're getting rid of those, get rid of those nasty OOC t-shirts like twatch and el presidente as well. 

It's sad that we're focusing on cat ears when the Twatch shirt as been around way longer, luckily we have people like @Ryan Shepherd taking care of that problem 

But yes remove that shit as well, except the El Presidente shirt because that would be disrespectful 

48 minutes ago, Samti said:

I mean, I agree on they shouldn't be plenty. If they where more rare and hard to find you can blame it on Tourist and or weebs or on other things.

That just makes no sense at all.

Why did these go from being extra rare to spawnable for everyone 😕.

image.png.69e6cb0308f8e12c0dd9d76b84f385d9.png

Not gonna lie I did run around with them for a bit.

I need to find epoxy putty, and glue these on everyones head!

its in item shop omg

Everyone is gonna have cat ears and I’m gonna feel like I’m at an anime con than zombie apocalypse. 
fozzie bear facepalm GIF

just want some hot catgirls in the apocalypse man 

Time for a fucking crusade.

If anyone tries to pull up on me with these on and starts the conversation with a "Nyaaaaaaaaah" I'm going to take that as a hostile action. 

Deus vult, infidels. 

“Sorry I must have miss id’d them, I was hunting and thought a blue cat was running at me so I had to put it down” 

12 minutes ago, Queerios said:

If anyone tries to pull up on me with these on and starts the conversation with a "Nyaaaaaaaaah" I'm going to take that as a hostile action. 

Deus vult, infidels. 

Don't give me ideas. 

For real though, this should be taken off the server

Serious roleplay

1.png.e967cd9eeed1bbc9e25833abfa86050b.png

Looks like the cat ears are staying. Honestly noone is getting hurt having them in game, it's a bit of cloth and plastic which anyone could make anyways, and if something like this breaks your immersion you need to step away from the computer and take a breath to begin with. This community shouldn't be about restricting other people's fun, but focusing on the RP happening. Like any situation you're uncomfortable with in game, you have the option to remove yourself from it if it truly bothers you, but the majority of us are adults that should be able to handle this without getting up in arms. 

I mean, judging by MOST of the communities reactions to cat ears, they appear to be the scariest item in the game. I say hunt the naysayers, and strap some cat ears on them! 😼

2 minutes ago, Dingle said:

I mean, judging by MOST of the communities reactions to cat ears, they appear to be the scariest item in the game. I say hunt the naysayers, and strap some cat ears on them! 😼

Not a bad idea, put them in cat ears now while you do your hostage RP, I think I see a trend starting!

Remember when the community went mad because we had red gorka jackets? I do...