Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 02:52
Sign in to follow this  
noir

Lore master approval of groups

Recommended Posts

Pretty straight forward, says it in the title, 

 

I believe the lore master team should have more say and input into groups and the approval process. 
We used to use it back in the mod days and it worked so why not now?

It will help progress the lore and help to make sure groups are on trend with the current climate of the server.

Share this post


Link to post

+1 I fully agree, no more words need to be said.

Share this post


Link to post

If its a bunch of survivors or random people making a group that isnt affected by the actual lore then i dont see why it should be approved by loremasterd,  but if the group has any connection to the lore and chernarus, like CDF groups, Mil groups, government groups etc... then it should be approved 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JewRP said:

If its a bunch of survivors or random people making a group that isnt affected by the actual lore then i dont see why it should be approved by loremasterd,  but if the group has any connection to the lore and chernarus, like CDF groups, Mil groups, government groups etc... then it should be approved 

Can see that point but, it should also fit in with the lore and they should makesure that it is current and works. Otherwise you’ll get people making groups that have no right or place to be here, 

You also say that aren’t effected by the lore, but everyone should be effected by the lore and the current climate of the server surely ?, @Ducky @ToeZies @Azu Zimbabwe space program soon ?

Edited by ne_om

Share this post


Link to post

Of course it should fit with the lore, never said it shouldn't lad, im just talking about groups derived straight up from the lore itself 

Share this post


Link to post

That will never happen as Rolle will never give that power to LMs again period. 

Groups are too sensitive to be handled by mere LMs. It has to do with hostile groups and the like, and frankly having LMs do it would only lead to them losing the ability to do it again. 

It's a great idea but it will never happen.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Major said:

That will never happen as Rolle will never give that power to LMs again period. 

Groups are too sensitive to be handled by mere LMs. It has to do with hostile groups and the like, and frankly having LMs do it would only lead to them losing the ability to do it again. 

It's a great idea but it will never happen.

Why was it removed? Was it the hostile Groups that caused some issues? 

Share this post


Link to post

@ne_om LMs give their opinions when it comes to groups that are close to Lore factions, etc. but it is ultimately the Admins that will have to approve the groups 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Randy said:

@ne_om LMs give their opinions when it comes to groups that are close to Lore factions, etc. but it is ultimately the Admins that will have to approve the groups 

Thank you for your speedy post mr Hunter 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...