Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 16:07
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroRP

BAN - C H I L D - ROLEPLAY

Just ban it alreay  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, lunathecat said:

@Pepper maybe people wanna ban it because they have secret fetishes and they are afraid of being exposed 

dam that has to be it 

+1

Posted (edited)

@Pepper maybe people wanna ban it because they have secret fetishes and they are afraid of being exposed 

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

That has to be one of the most confusing responses i've seen in any of these threads, no we want to get rid of it because it's mad weird not because we are Pedo's, like what?

Edited by Shroud

I hate child characters. I don't know how to act or rp around them. The model looks like an adult and I simply can't wrap my head around the idea that it's a kid. I just can't. 
What I am trying to say is that it pulls me out of the role play. Breaking my immersion as some would say.
+1

3 minutes ago, lunathecat said:

I cant say either way... anyhow it's been fun, but honestly this is very much a dead horse.  while I am still on the topic, hostile RP could easily be seen as fetishism lol. 
let's ban it first! XD  

Just now, Pepper said:

hostile RP could easily be seen as fetishism lol. 
let's ban it first! XD  

Please do tell

1 minute ago, Shroud said:

Please do tell

I'm joking dude. 

Posted (edited)

We let any age people in like there are 12 year olds on the server. How could you say ya need it to be 18 plus characters.

Im not saying everyone does child rp well or that ya gotta like it. i just thing there is more unrealistic kinds of rp we could ban

Edited by lunathecat

1 minute ago, Pepper said:

I cant say either way... anyhow it's been fun, but honestly this is very much a dead horse.  while I am still on the topic, hostile RP could easily be seen as fetishism lol. 
let's ban it first! XD  

lmao what

only thing dead is the creativity in the characters these days

so much you have to result in playin a pubescent teen to stand out 

2 minutes ago, Pepper said:

hostile RP could easily be seen as fetishism lol. 

giphy.gif

-User has been warned for this post-

yeah go run as a 12 year old but don’t go jumping around making dumb ass noises 

4 hours ago, lunathecat said:

lets try actual feedback on why it should be allowed

not just OuUuU dEy HaVe FeTiSh toO

its hated because its not done well majority of the time and it impedes on others roleplay because of its complete goofyness, no ones wants to interact with a grown man or women acting out a child under the ago of 11 in a game, not only is it weird/awkward its just hard to approach in general 

Posted (edited)

I have never seen somone play under 11 since i have been back? can you please tell me who or is this young age just used to boost your point.
What about @GreenySmiley that plays a 14 year old
or @Methias that plays a 15 year old
These characters are both amazing and done well  can you explain to me the issues with these character @Nik

Edited by lunathecat

The only child i met under the age of 11 was @Brayces as her 9 year old that got taken by Anarchy last time they were around. And she did a wonderful job on that kid @JimRP can probably agree. Her RP was amazing.

I have never seen somone play under 11 since i have been back? can you please tell me who or is this young age just used to boost your point.
What about @GreenySmiley that plays a 14 year old
or @Methias that plays a 15 year old
These characters are both amazing and done well  can you explain to me the issues with these character @Nik

Why would I single anyone out?

ive never met these two but

Point is you may think there the best RP'ers to ever walk this world and they probably think that too. Reality is no one feels the same way and majority feel awkward when approached by someone playing a young ass kid. It limits roleplay and people wonder why there has been so many "hi and byes" on this server? 

It comes down to the quality of rp from the sever in general not just the one or two individuals who can do it well, some ruin it for others

No one wants to interact, no one intrigues these days, it more of a "hey look I can play a kid if they fuck with me at all there fucked up cause ima kid"

Posted (edited)

But @Nik if ya ban child rp you aren't effecting the trolls cause they will still troll weither on a child or not

your effecting people like @GreenySmileyand @Methias that give rp and like you said

1 hour ago, Nik said:

ive never met these two but

So how can you judge and want to ban the rp of someone you have never met

Edited by lunathecat

Just now, lunathecat said:

But @Nik if ya ban child rp you aren't effecting the trolls cause they will still troll weither on a child or not

your effecting people like @GreenySmiley who give great rp and like you have said you have 

im sure hed do just as well playing an older character 

they don't think there trolls, they doin there best 

shouldn't be allowed.

4 minutes ago, Nik said:

It comes down to the quality of rp from the sever in general not just the one or two individuals who can do it well, some ruin it for others

The same counts for any RP because some people don't do well on a certain type of RP you wish to ban it? Then we have to ban all RP on the server.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, GreenySmiley said:

The same counts for any RP because some people don't do well on a certain type of RP you wish to ban it? Then we have to ban all RP on the server.

but majority of the bad cringey rp comes from old ass dudes playing a child or women cause they got the voice for it 

both bad 

Edited by Nik

Posted (edited)

have you ran into adult characters that make you cringe? @Nik

why shouldnt kids be allowed nik?

Why should @GreenySmiley that has been playing this character since last year. why should her character be against the rules?

Because you are banning her character not some guy you ran into 3 months ago that doesn't even play still

Edited by lunathecat

Posted (edited)

have you ran into adult characters that make you cringe? @Nik

why shouldnt kids be allowed nik?

Why should @GreenySmiley that has been playing this character since last year. why should her character be against the rules?

Because you are banning her character

I mean i've met her character a few times and not gonna lie i've gotten away from her ASAP every single time, the high pitch voice and child character makes RP so fucking weird to commit to, and this is the same for everyone i know who has met her character, not saying she's bad at RP and not trying to flame her,  just sayin the type of character is weird, and makes RP odd.

Edited by Shroud

@Shroud but do you think she should be banned from playing the character?

Child characters are a no go for me

Everyone wants examples. How about that one time on stream some kid rpper was hoping up and down on hunter while they talked about sex ed. [He was lying down and the kid was crouching up and down.] Yeah. Good times. Great image for the community. Makes us look like weirdo's. I would link the clip but who ever streamed it deleted the vod once the event was brought up.

3 minutes ago, lunathecat said:

You know. I would like to play a super cyborg robot. I could rp it well to. But I would get banned for it. It makes people cringe and it doesn't make sense. Same goes for kids.