Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 14:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Pepper

killed compliant hostage

Posted (edited)

Server and location: North on highway from Chernogorsk  (unsure of exact location) 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 17:18

Your in game name: Krasimira Sechev

Names of allies involved: Martin Bjornstead, Ryan Rivers, John Oakwood. 

Name of suspect/s: unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): BMW and Blue Truck

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: what happened was a vehicle pulled up behind us and demanded we pulled over. the driver made an attempt to run however spun the truck out. the assailants who were holding us up opened up fire on the truck, I had got to cover, got on the ground and put my hands up complying to their demands immediately and was run over subsequently. In the confusion I do not know what my allies were doing but I hit the dirt and complied as told to do so by the individuals in the vehicle holding us up.  the other party had plenty of opportunity to drive around me or stop the vehicle and hold me hostage instead they ran me right over at high speed while I was on the ground complying to their demands. they gave little to no time before open firing on the truck and everyone in the general area
If I may cite if the point of holding someone up is to hold someone up then the RP value needs to be respected over gaining a quick kill. 

Edited by Pepper

Joey Phillips POV

We were driving around on the coast looking for people when we saw a truck driving through kami. We text initiated and VOIP initiated to "stop the vehicle now and don't get out or they will be killed". and they told us to "Fuck off" and began driving faster. As we tried passing them they attempted to ram us off of the road and were nearly successful. We slowed down and went into 5th gear and sped past them attempting to get far enough ahead to get out and begin shooting at the truck but they pulled off to the left and they all got out and began fleeing on foot. One pulled his gun out and ran across the road attempting to get shots on us. The other two began running towards the treeline so I ran the one over and started yelling at the other "LAST CHANCE PUT YO HANDS UP" and he pulls his shotgun out and begins shooting me so I hop out and kill him. 

40 minutes ago, Pepper said:

got on the ground and put my hands up complying to their demands

you never put your hands up and didn't comply with our demands.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Joey Phillips POV

We were driving around on the coast looking for people when we saw a truck driving through kami. We text initiated and VOIP initiated to "stop the vehicle now and don't get out or they will be killed". and they told us to "Fuck off" and began driving faster. As we tried passing them they attempted to ram us off of the road and were nearly successful. We slowed down and went into 5th gear and sped past them attempting to get far enough ahead to get out and begin shooting at the truck but they pulled off to the left and they all got out and began fleeing on foot. One pulled his gun out and ran across the road attempting to get shots on us. The other two began running towards the treeline so I ran the one over and started yelling at the other "LAST CHANCE PUT YO HANDS UP" and he pulls his shotgun out and begins shooting me so I hop out and kill him. 

I was on the ground! my hands were over the back of my head. If you would like to Talk it out I would be happy to. 

Edited by Pepper

Austin Maverick pov 

Hello we text and voip initiated on a vehicle while driving with the exact text being 

''STOP THE VEHICLE TURN OFF THE ENGINE DO NOT GET OUT OR BE SHOT''

This meaning, immediately stop the vehicle and pull over, and not getting out.  We were told to fuck off and a chase ensued. We started cutting the vehicle off so it ran off into a field and all the people got out and sprinted. (Like how you say you sprinted for cover). This was already long past breaking demands, and even then you break demands again by getting out of the vehicle and running.  More than happy to talk about it in discord if need be. Thx!  

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Joey Phillips POV

erm... i got shot before i even got out of the truck? I never heard the "Last chance to put yo hands up" becasue i was allready shot

4 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

Austin Maverick pov 

Hello we text and voip initiated on a vehicle while driving with the exact text being 

''STOP THE VEHICLE TURN OFF THE ENGINE DO NOT GET OUT OR BE SHOT''

This meaning, immediately stop the vehicle and pull over, and not getting out.  We were told to fuck off and a chase ensued. We started cutting the vehicle off so it ran off into a field and all the people got out and sprinted. (Like how you say you sprinted for cover). This was already long past breaking demands, and even then you break demands again by getting out of the vehicle and running.  More than happy to talk about it in discord if need be. Thx!  

discord room 4 please

We have reviewed this report and are happy to honor the request to close it.

Signed: @Rover, @Saunders