Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 16:48 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 3 hours, 11 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

The Runners, The Messengers, Legacy, 503

*Ryan would press his PTT and grit his teeth*

"You will not lay a fucking a hand on her! You fucking hear me you piece of shit?!"

*Ryan smash his fist onto a table and take his finger off the PTT*

*Presses PTT*

"Awww this is so dam cute and what is your name my friend i see this choking women is a friend of yours or is it more than that, how far are you willing to go to keep her safe, What are you willing to do. Her time is limited and when you die she will become nothing more than property to me."

*Releases PTT*

Posted (edited)

*He would grit his teeth and slam his fists on the table, pressing his ptt*

"I wont give you my fucking name, you piece of shit! But im willing to go extreme length's, that's all you should know"

*He would chuckle, yet with a tone of rage in his voice. You would hear a table being thrown and silence would begin as he takes his finger off the PTT*

Edited by GunRunnee02

*Presses PTT*

"It would seem you have some anger built up inside of you the care you have for this women is something special, But all good things must come to an end. The lengths you claim go to don't scare me sir if you arnt scared tell me who you are and who you work for."

*Releases PTT* 

*He would laugh as he presses his PTT*

"Oh believe me, there's a lot of anger being built up. You have no idea what I have been through to develop this much anger. "

*he would laugh and slam his fist against the wall, he takes his finger off his ptt*

*Presses PTT*  

"I use to know this guy named Doctor Puncture smith smart fella works hard and can help you with that anger problem you have just let me know and ill get into contact"

*Releases PTT*

*He'd laugh as he lights a match and stares at the flame and would press his ptt*

"Dr Puncture is nothing but a fucking fraud and I would never ask for his help!"

*He would say with some rage, but would laugh to quickly dismiss the thought of puncture actually helping someone and take his finger off his ptt*

Posted (edited)

*Kent decides to chime in for the banter, muttering something about: Last voice, white knight and cunt*

*Holds PTT, Cockney accent in full swing*

Oi bois, and i mean the Runnahs, couldn't really give a fack about the rest, barely know tha Cunts, barely know you lot to be honest, but ya got loik a slither off sympathy from me so you know wot, listen ap. I got a bit o' experience in organised warfayah and you lot got a hell of a lotta green fackin grunts amongst ya. You need some fackin advoice, and im sure in the coming days you fackin will, seek me out. I know a thing or two about a thing or two when it comes to this tedious shit.

*Releasing the PTT after a few seconds, Cockney accent starts to blend with a Northern one volume fading*
I should reform the Raaackie Bastards. Been too fooken long.

Edited by Fenrir

Posted (edited)

*Joey picks up his radio and holds down on the PTT*
Ok, since you people are so confident. The next time I take one of you hostage I'm going to run you over with a truck. 

*Pauses
Or BMW your choice, me personally I would recommend getting hit by a BMW.

*releases PTT

Edited by Joe

:: The cynical voice returns, the sound of clinking glass may be heard in the background ::

"Man I'm getting flashbacks to the Battle of Novy Sobor. Coalition seemed pretty dense and dropped like bricks. Though, I'm sure the boys would patronize you lot for a round two. So much for peace in our time."

:: The transmission ends ::

*Jude would press his PTT annoyed*

Not gonna lie, these guys got a point. Half of you retards freaking out on the radio are a. Not even involved and/or b. Not gonna actually do anything about it. If you wanna be a radio rebel, please, back it up. I hate these guys as much as the next but being a coward over the radio helps fucking nobody. Either grow a pair or stay out of it. 

*he would release his PTT*

*Joey coughs and presses down on the PTT*

"Welp.. I'll refrain from taking you people hostage and running you over with a truck, but you still have to turn yourselves in for labor work."

*Joey releases the PTT and would begin throwing garbage bags full of assault rifles in to the back of his truck