Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 22:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

The Runners, The Messengers, Legacy, 503

*Joey would begin throwing orange hard hats and orange vest in to his truck, he holds on the PTT*
Hello, Phillips Industrial is currently placing warrants on The Runners, The Messengers, Legacy, 503. If have any information on their locations please respond to this radio brodcast. 

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Liam would raise an eyebrow and ponder at what he had heard before reaching for his radio and pressing the PTT. You would hear a Glaswegian accent*

"Hello... Might I ask what you want with these group of individuals? Perhaps I could give you some information if I know what this is about..."

*He releases the PTT*

*Joey phillips holds down the PTT*
They are wanted, if you have information on where these people could be located and don't inform us you will suffer the same consequences as them. This goes to everyone else as well.

*Releases PTT*

*PTT*

"My best guess is to slave these people, that seems to be their current fookin mindset...Slave, Murder, Torture, Rob, Use in different ways...All sorts of vile acts... Pick one of those, cause that will be their certain agenda..."

*Releases PTT*

*Joey Phillips presses down on PTT*

Whoever can give me the man known as Lemons alive I will give you a BMW or any other vehicle you want. 

*Releases PTT*

*PTT*

"No point on giving this guy anything. He's type of people, only lie and bullshit... The moment you get me and hand me over you'll get taken or killed also...The best conclusion is to band up and deal with these Goons from the hood..As in line them up and paramilitary execute them..."

*Presses PTT with a joyous smile on his face and speak very excitingly*

"I always love a good man hunt. It's a shame its after so many people. Really takes the challenge of it all don't you think... Well, Under his eye I wish you luck enjoy going against all of chernarus and may your after life prove more promising then your living one."

*Before Releasing the PTT He gives a hearty laugh and you hear him sip on tea*

Posted (edited)

*Gareth leans against a post and sparks up a cigarette with a smirk and presses the PTT on his radio*

"It seems that a man hunt is under way. Shame its after so many people and groups it honestly makes me smile that all of you are going to be hunting so many people and most likely not prevail. Maybe if you guys don't make it in this goal maybe you can live a better one in the afterlife. This will be a fun game" 

*Before Releasing the PTT he chuckles and takes a puff from his cigarette and wishes them luck*

Edited by G_Date

*Michael listens to his radio, rolling his eyes as he presses the PTT*

"How the fuck did we get put into the same bracket as 5-0-3. Also what part of "We'll gladly work alongside you" don't you fucking understand?"

*Michael releases the PTT, sighing as he rolls his eyes.*

*Joey presses down on the PTT*
Phillips Industrial will never work alongside The Runners. Turn your selfs in, or each day the consequences will get worse.

*Releases PTT*

*Tupolev presses down on the PTT of his radio and a Chernarussian voice fills the transmission*

You are one ballsy prick, you and your foreign scum will not last long in this country. I will make sure of that.

*Tupolev releases the PTT*

*Joey holds down the PTT*

A warrant has been placed on that russian guy aswell

*Joey releases PTT*

*Charles pushes the PTT button before sighing into the radio.*

”Are ya done? Honestly, you finished or you gotta keep trying to be tuff to impress your friends?”

*He let’s go of the PTT after letting out a disappointing sigh*

*Jude would press his PTT and chuckle to himself* 

Good luck retards. Hasn’t worked out all that well as of yet, doubt sending some amateur bounty hunters will make bit of a difference.

*and then would release his PTT*

Posted (edited)

*she presses down the PTT with a pained Slavic female voice, *

Welcome to South Zagoria's comedy hour. stealing people from their family since...
LONG PAUSE 
two week ago? 

***You hear an agonized groan as she releases the ptt***

Edited by Pepper

Posted (edited)

*Jake would press the PTT*

"Fuck 12, Opps want me so bad they calling bounty hunters"

*He would release the PTT*

Edited by JorrdanVC

*Presses the PTT*

Hasn't worked out well so far? we've been killing you goons by the tens every day, it's so easy i feel like i'm committing war crimes

*Releases PTT*

*Blake would compress the PTT*

Hey Joey I get paid dead or alive right?

The monkeys listed come to us to die quite often it seems

I hope they visit soon again if its Bmers your offering

*he would realease the ptt*

The radios goes static before a voice is heard.

"He will bring Anarchy... with him so hide or fight! He's too... much of a coward to do anything himself and too lazy to build his Prison Camp himself! Legacy... Runner... Messengers... 5.0.3... he tried to enslave me with Anarchy's help but instead he took all my meds and clothes and then left me on the side of the road. Unite and fight..."

The radio goes silent.

*He pushes the PTT once again*

”Ok fellas, so after we deal with this fool who’s up to hit up a bar for some drinks? First round on me.”

*A chuckle is heard coming through before the transmission goes out.*

*PTT*

”So far it has worked out perfectly for me, killing gooks and goons like you by the tens and fifteens back in the day... I don’t think much has changed by these type of people... All are cocky bricks...You see any of these anarchy fucks, easy is just to shoot them on the spot rather then let them speak their vile shit, nothing smart ever comes out of their mouths...”

*Will pushes down the PTT*
*there is insane laughter and a deep breath*

damn seems im back in time for all the fun.
being hunted and not even knowing why..awseome.
well you dont know me.... but i sure as hell know you know..
see you soon.
*loud insane laughter followed by footsteps moving away and then silence*

* Lilianna would pick up her radio, pressing down on the PTT, smirking *

love the sound of hope and optimism with a mix of heroism. 

lets see if this organization of a resistance lasts " 

*she'd release her PTT*

*Falk picks up the radio presses the PTT*

Joey mate, I've got some hunting dogs coming down. Come down to the house in a few weeks.

*Falk lets go the PTT*