Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 10:54
Sign in to follow this  
Agent_Fishy

Open Radio Broadcast from Andy the Arms Dealer

Posted (edited)

*He pulls the BMW aside the dirt road on top of a hill. He turns the car engine off, opened his door, and stepped out of the car. He walks to the back of the BMW and pop the trunk open and start unloading a field transceiver. He starts it up and turn to a certain public frequency and press down the PTT*

"Hello people of South Zagoria, this is Andy the Arms Dealer on 112.5, some of you might already know who I am and some of you might not. 

*He pauses before continuing on*

"For those who do not know who I am... I am an arms dealer of course! Though a premium one... Do not contact or come to me for something you can simply find in a random house such as a SKS or Mosin... Though if you need to arm a group of people with some AKM's, PPSKN's, and B52's to fight against a unliked neighbor? I am your man. You have a particular high-end firearm you've been looking for along with some attachments and ammunition to go along with that fine gun? I am your man. You got a PPSKN42 but hate how fucking weird it looks and want to switch it out for an AKM? That's right, I am your man. Though keep in mind, my stocks varies depending on supply and demand of course... I may not have what you want or need on hand. But you can always submit a special request order and I'll contact you when your wanted item is in our hands...

*He pause to look to see if anyone is around before continuing on*

"If any of ya'll have any questions, please ask. I'll be on this radio frequency constantly. Don't get shot now!

*He releases the PTT and starts packing up the field transceiver back into the trunk of the BMW. He takes a look around before he gets in the driver seat of the car and start the engine driving away*

Edited by Agent_Fishy

*Dimitri reaches for his radio, pressing his PTT.*

"Your local Anarchist state body does not approve of this business venture, we'll be in touch soon."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

*He chuckles and presses down on his PTT*

"Sorry... If you want, I can have a contracted courier deliver you a PM Makarov as a gesture of appreciation for keeping the people of South Zagoria safe. But in all seriousness, why do you not approve of my business? 

*He releases the PTT*

*presses the ptt*

"This is jonathan shmeck, the financial expert and advisor for Anarchy, The local anarchist state body does not approve any handling of automatic or high caliber firearms without a permit handed to you by one of our representitives. 

We also do not approve an unregistered and unlicensed business to be operating in south zagoria. "

*puts down a bag of shekels and takes a hard sniff, releasing the ptt* 

*He press the PTT chuckling once more*

"Considering I have checked in more than 3 times just to be told that is pending for a week now whilst my other business colleagues get their's within a matter of a day or two. I think I'll be continuing on operating my business and arming the free people of South Zagoria without the approval of your Anarchy group.

*Releases the PTT to continue cleaning a VSS Vintorez*

Tupolev presses the PTT on his radio, you hear a Chernarussian man speak*

Be careful of these men bratr, they will try and find you.

*Tupolev releases the PTT on his radio*

*He presses the PTT while walking and smiling*

"I'll take my chances... The compliance rate of Anarchy's licenses and laws are rather unimpressive....

*He releases the PTT walking to his car*

The Radio clicks on but at first static

"Don't listen to Anarchy! They will take all your stock, your food, your water, then enslave you! They killed my friend and cold blood! They gave me permits for my weapons but took them days later and enslaved me! Don't trust the spineless swine! Continue operating your business and fight for your Freedom!"

The radio falls silent

*Blake compresses the ptt*

Didn't we most literally slaughter the entire monkey goon squad that you brought with you to our checkpoint?

Be smart about this mr arms dealer man

*He would let the ptt go*

*He holds down the PTT with a confused voice*

”Sorry what? I’m a business man, not a fighter. If I known that that fight was going to happen. I would’ve came by and swipe the spoils of war.... Maybe next time. Either way I’ve already applied for a business license and have yet to receive word on it after checking up in person three times.”

*He let’s go of the PTT continuing on driving*