Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 22:41
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Tiger

What weapon do you prefer?

Ideal Weapon?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What weapon is your ideal choice for fighting the infected? 

Personally, I prefer to use a knife or a CZ-75 pistol. It's so fun taking on zombies. I'd like to know. Share what your Zombie Go Boom strategy is! 

Give me a rifle in hand and I'll whiff the shot at 1 meter.

Give me an assault rifle. and I'll live. AKM preferably. 

Lately I've been favoring small caliber firearms simply because I don't get into a lot of firefights, just something to help clear the zombies out when I start to get overwhelmed by them. Plus no one wants to rob someone for an UMP 😉

Posted (edited)

lets be real, the door is the most op weapon.

Edited by Ruan

I like using an M4 against the infected, but the infected always pull out the invisible wall card and I end up dying. 

Sawed-off mosin with pu is the way to go for every possible situation in this game.

Fists

Posted (edited)

Bolt action Winnie guy, I’m a hipster when it comes to using rifles, something about the bolt action that I just prefer and feel is more accurate 

Edited by ne_om

I prefer a carp 

Or fists

5 minutes ago, ne_om said:

Bolt action Winnie guy, I’m a hipster when it comes to using rifles, something about the bolt action they I just prefer and feel is more accurate 

Gotta love an old bolt action. What a classic. 

For me it depends very much on the situation and circumstances my character is in. Usually though, when there is just one infected in the way, I prefer using knifes or something like that to make no unnecessary noise. Other than that, I usually use my pistol if there are a lot to take them out and rarely an M14 because of the loud noise. 

FN FAL.

All day erry-day

I use it for everything, zombies, people, vehicles, drones.

I always enjoy a mosin when I manage to find one and the ammo to go with it

Don't mind the MP5 either although I wish the bullets were abit more hard hitting.

anything that fits in a backpack. I hate walking around with an flag pole poking over my head

My bare knuckles.

Bruce Lee Dancing GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Brass Knuckles

Saiga shotgun. There is nothing more satisfying then just thunking through a big crowd/horde one buckshot at a time. Its 21 guaranteed kills to a drum magazine.

2 minutes ago, Rover said:

Bruce Lee Dancing GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Brass Knuckles

Saiga shotgun. There is nothing more satisfying then just thunking through a big crowd/horde one buckshot at a time. Its 21 guaranteed kills to a drum magazine.

Oh yes! I miss Saigas so much! 

My old pet fish Ryan.

Shotguns are pretty satisfying. 

try to avoid using firearms against the infected unless overwhelmed from lack of stamina or poor choices, Mainly use a combat knife pretty damn effective if you aim high when attacking.

My guiltiest pleasure is the MP133 loaded with buckshot.  There is a certain satisfaction associated with bodying multiple infected with one shell, even if it does attract a large crowd.

Personally prefer hand to hand or a knife so you can get up close and personal and see the death in its eyes... plus it typically attracts 0 attention.

1 hour ago, Preacher said:

Personally prefer hand to hand or a knife so you can get up close and personal and see the death in its eyes... plus it typically attracts 0 attention.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST