Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 15:46
Sign in to follow this  
Bass

How to join Server

Really loving this experience so far! But due to the low player count on Deer Isle i tried to go over to the other server, under the impression i could join it just the same but my gear and all wouldn't come over as well which is totally fine. I can't remember the error message it gave me but i only tried that one time. How do i go about joining the Chernarus server? I dont want to do anything wrong or that goes against the rules. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Bass said:

Really loving this experience so far! But due to the low player count on Deer Isle i tried to go over to the other server, under the impression i could join it just the same but my gear and all wouldn't come over as well which is totally fine. I can't remember the error message it gave me but i only tried that one time. How do i go about joining the Chernarus server? I dont want to do anything wrong or that goes against the rules. Thank you!

Your gear won't come over, as they are on seperate hives.

The error message was likely because you did not disable the Deer Isle mod. That is the only difference between S1 and S2.

Try going to your mods list and unticking Deer Isle.

If you use the parameter settings to join the server, you'll need to change them to s1.dayzrp.com, with a port of 2300.

Ok great! I will try this when i get home. Thank you for your help! Good luck out there