Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 01:10
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 hours, 49 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Rimland

I will be pleased to meet you

Posted (edited)

Hi

I will be pleased to meet you

I will be pleased to meet you, especially because I'm a beginner.

The only similar experience I had was Escape from Tarkov - but it was a not best purchase. I played EFT maybe for a month, some rooms were too dark for me (I suffer from color blindness). I really liked how weapons and equipment were solved. All three major currencies, all solidly stick together. However, I would like to buy a better game than EFT The game is very claustrophobic, sometimes so dark that you can't see anything. I also like MMO games after FPS, I have been playing WoW classic a lot lately. I'm 28 years old, my friend says DayZ is better than PUBG, that's why I joined you. So if DayZ is similiar to Escape from Tarkow and using weapons, maps and items looks same, I'll be fine. I Remember when I bought EFT items and weapons first time, I use this store from the beginning of my plays. Most trusted and safe  Escape from Tarkov Shop (Items, weapons, maps) https://odealo.com/games/escape-from-tarkov/items

Edited by Rimland

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Dayzrp, hope you enjoy yourself here and hopefully see you in game

Welcome! 🎉

Alright sit back and enjoy the ride. 😄      

Ps: excuse the bumpy road... haven't really been keeping it clean and cared for, with you know apocalypse and all.