Posted (edited)

Server and location:  Server 1 KRASNOSTAV Radio Tower

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 5:25 GMT 

Your in game name: Otto Petterson

Names of allies involved: Xiao Lin

Name of suspect/s: Anarchy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Blue Flatbed Truck

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Arrived at Krasnostav Radio Tower to find a group of individuals raiding the compound. They asked Xiao if he had a licence for the weapon he was carrying. Otto then stepped out of the truck and was trying to RP, when shots were fired immediately and both myself and Xiao was KOS. Otto didn't even have a weapon out and was willing to comply to their demands. However, I wasn't even given an opportunity to RP out the situation. 

Edited by Ostara

Posted (edited)

It is being edited to comply with the rules, please wait.

My point of view is as follows:

We pulled up to the tower to find the front gate opened. I stepped out of the truck and took my M4A1 into my hands, but did not shoulder it. A few people entered the watchtower above the first gate, and initiated verbal RP. I walked towards the front gate, stopping behind a concrete barrier, and said "Hello." They repeatedly asked if I spoke, after initiating Text RP. At which point, 4 people spoke at once, and I only her 1 person ask "Do you have a license for that rifle?" At which point my character knew who they were due to a broadcast some days earlier, and backed slowly away to let Otto take care of the verbal RP since it would break character for a female Chinese woman to sound like a male American. Otto stepped from the truck, no weapon in hand, as one of the attackers approached asking why I was backing up, who Otto blocked and responded with verbal RP. "Yes I speak." He said to the man. At that point I stepped behind an Olga, and heard someone say "You wanna do this the old way?". At that point someone shouted "Put your hands up now!" Mid sentence, i took two bullets before I could respond, and died almost immediately after.

End of my POV.

Edited by Winter Lianne

Connection Logs

Spoiler
22:22:49 | Player "Otto Petterson" is connected
23:26:49 | Player "Otto Petterson" has been disconnected

19:52:44 | Player "Xiao Lin" is connected
23:28:56 | Player "Xiao Lin" has been disconnected

21:42:41 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
21:46:00 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" has been disconnected
21:46:31 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
--STILL CONNECTED--

21:46:34 | Player "Aidan OHare" is connected
00:11:32 | Player "Aidan OHare" has been disconnected
00:21:45 | Player "Aidan OHare" is connected 
01:18:07 | Player "Aidan OHare" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
23:25:33 | Player "Xiao Lin" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M417 from 16.1677 meters 
23:25:33 | Player "Xiao Lin" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M417 from 16.1677 meters 

23:25:49 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M417 from 15.3909 meters 
23:25:49 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M417 from 15.3909 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
23:25:33 | Player "Xiao Lin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M417 from 16.1677 meters 
23:25:49 | Player "Otto Petterson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M417 from 15.3909 meters

Chat Logs

Spoiler
23:24:29 | Chat("Xiao Lin"): Hello..

Calling In

OP & Allies

@Ostara - Otto Petterson - OP

@Winter Lianne - Xiao Lin - Posted

Accused

@JewRP - Jonathan Shmeck - Posted

@G19RP - Aidan OHare - 

For their full and detailed POV's and any unedited video evidence they may have available to them

Posted (edited)

Me and my trusty battle buddy @G19RP were raiding a base in krasno when we hear a truck pull up, 2 individuals acting very sus come out and remain silent so i jump out of the base to confront them. 

G19 stays a little back to cover me up, i begin talking to them but i get no response from the chinese man, only to later him typing "hello there" or something alone those lines, the chinese was armed with an assault rifle so i ask for a gun license at which point he backs away and gies behind the car, while the 2nd person comes straight to my face so i back up aswell feeling like i was gonna get gassed. 

G19 tells me were gonna do this like the good old days and we both initiate on them, the chinese does not comply raising his gun towards g19 and is shot dead by us, while the 2nd person takes cover behind the olga. 

As i approach the olga, giving him more than enough time to comply he still crouched behind screaming "you did not give him enough time to comply" and repeating that while were still telling him to put his hands up - definetly bad RP right there, after a last chance he is also shot dead for non compliance. 

Throughtout the entire situation i had to literally scream at them if any of them talk english as they both remained completely silence, after the 1st death while the 2nd person was screaming at us, we could hear his dead friend through his own mic saying "they didnt give me enough time" and some other mean stuff. 

You can also tell this report wasnt made with an intent to actually report a rulebreak but as a salt report by the original edited post that was put up, calling us bad rpers etc... G19 prob has the picture of the original post

Forgot to mention that the OP is also lying, not even mentioning that he was initiated on jist shot immidiatly, can be contradicted by his own friends POV. 

As always I am willing to discuss this report on DC. 

Have a great day 

Edited by JewRP

Calling in @G19RP for his POV and any video evidence he may have.

I talked this out with @Winter Lianne on discord, and we came to an understanding, im not sure if he talked to you @Ostara but anyhows if youre down to talk or close this report i agree. 

As @Ostara is the OP of this report, we will need his approval to close this report.

If you wish for this report to be closed @Ostara please make a post in this report saying so.

@JewRP Yeah, I'm good with it....sorry for the BIG oops and misunderstanding on my part ! @Realize Plz close this report. Thanks !

The staff team have reviewed the request to close this report and are happy to honor it. In the future we would advise our players to use recording software, as this report would have likely ended up inconclusive due to conflicting POVs. 

Signed: @Rover, @Samti, @Fae