Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 12:12
Sign in to follow this  
NozzyRP

Double Interview?

Posted (edited)

I just noticed that @Fae (even though she is defintely worth it, not trying to throw shade at her) has been interviewed twice even though a lot of people haven't. Seems very weird to me to interview the same person twice lol 

Question is was this just a misunderstanding? Or was it due to something special that i'm missing? Fae is a very special person which is the only explanation i can think of 😇

Edited by NozzyRP

@NozzyRP Thank you for saying i'm special ❤️

I actually entirely forgot I'd done it previously (I'm old... with a goldfish memory), and its possibly the name change that confused things since our list of past interviews has my old name as Genji - its likely been searched "Fae" and not come up with any results so it's been sent forward to me, if that makes sense?

I'm sorry, I genuinely forgot I'd already done this! 😭 

1 minute ago, Fae said:

@NozzyRP Thank you for saying i'm special thank you

I actually entirely forgot I'd done it previously (I'm old... with a goldfish memory), and its possibly the name change that confused things since our list of past interviews has my old name as Genji - its likely been searched "Fae" and not come up with any results so it's been sent forward to me, if that makes sense?

I'm sorry, I genuinely forgot I'd already done this! 😭 

When I searched the list to see if fae had done a past interview i ctrl+f fae and nothing came up, i completely forgot her old name was genji.

Sign in to follow this