Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Between Kabinino and Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/1/19 2am EST

Your in game name: Ryker Valentine

Names of allies involved: Stefan Volkov

Name of suspect/s: Anarchy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Provided from Stefan

Detailed description of the events: Went to get a license for my weapons was told it was free so why not ? Once arriving me and my friend Stefan was pulled into the back where they searched us, during this process one of the guys took my NVG's and said he was checking it. After that process i asked for my NVG's and one guy said "think of it as a donation to the cause" and we was told to leave so upon walking out i said to Stefan "this system is retarded" they chased after us and told me to drop my gear and they continuously kept on hitting me causing me to die.

Edited by 7dayzofark

Connection Logs

Spoiler
03:39:59 | Player "Ryker Valentine" is connected
- Dead -

03:37:56 | Player "Stefan Volkov" is connected
06:05:53 | Player "Stefan Volkov" has been disconnected

03:31:53 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" is connected
- Server Restart -
08:55:01 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" has been disconnected

01:36:52 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
- Sever Restart -
08:54:45 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected

05:35:22 | Player "Blake Anderson" is connected
06:26:58 | Player "Blake Anderson" has been disconnected
06:27:08 | Player "Blake Anderson" is connected
- Server Restart - 
08:27:21 | Player "Blake Anderson" has been disconnected

01:29:06 | Player "William Wolfgang" is connected
06:20:17 | Player "William Wolfgang" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
05:54:08 | Player "Ryker Valentine" hit by Player "Dimitri Tarasov" into Torso(1) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
05:54:09 | Player "Ryker Valentine" hit by MassPpskn into Torso(16) for 5.85 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle)
05:54:10 | Player "Ryker Valentine" hit by Player "Arri Graham" into Torso(7) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
05:54:13 | Player "Ryker Valentine" hit by Player "Dimitri Tarasov" into Torso(7) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
05:54:15 | Player "Ryker Valentine" hit by M4A1 into LeftArm(32) for 17 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle_Buttstock)
05:54:35 | Player "Ryker Valentine" hit by M4A1 into Head(0) for 8.5 damage (FirearmHit_Rifle_Buttstock)

Kill Logs

Spoiler
05:54:35 | Player "Ryker Valentine" killed by Player "Blake Anderson" with M4A1 from 0.92567 meters 

Calling in

@7dayzofark - Ryker Valentine - OP
@Snozz - Stefan Volkov - Posted

@JimRP - Dimitri Tarasov - Posted
@NorwayRP - Arri Graham -
@SeversonRP - Blake Anderson - Posted
@Randy - William Wolfgang -

For their full and detailed POV's and any Video Evidence they may have available to them

We were doing a checkpoint, we gave them a license and I nabbed one of their NVGs cause I wanted it and needed it. Afterwards someone said they called us retarded so we all rushed at them to give them a beating, I punched one of them twice, the end. I don't see where the BadRP occurred, they gave up their things willingly, came to our checkpoint willingly to get a license and complied with everything we said and we didn't threaten them even once, also me and Norway simply punched him with fists (you can see that in the video, Norway did once in the start, I did twice in the start as well), we didn't mean to kill him and it's one of the awkward things that happens with DayZ.

The fist hits obviously were meant to just RP a beating, not kill the dude so like I said above, it's just one of the things that sadly happens with DayZ. The person in the video wasn't even limping so we had no way to measure his current health (he didn't crouch, go prone or anything like that). His bone density must've been severely low since all of our hits together did merely 50 damage to him.

Also to be fair OP didn't respond to any of the beating, RP any of the damage to show us that he's severely hurt or anything like that so we had no indication of his state. We're the ones who tried to follow up our RP with them (bear in mind that two dudes are calling a system retarded infront of 10-15 people).

Shouldnt be hitting someone multiple times when they are complying. My heath was white so had no clue that i was going to die, i know its one of the DayZ bugs i've had multiple friends die multiple times by the same bugs because people want to just keep on hitting them for some reason ? Even if compying or not... like i said its happened multiple times you shouldnt excessively hit people multiple times in a row, maybe a punch here and there. The badrp occured where i was excessively being punched while complying.

4 hours ago, 7dayzofark said:

Shouldnt be hitting someone multiple times when they are complying. My heath was white so had no clue that i was going to die, i know its one of the DayZ bugs i've had multiple friends die multiple times by the same bugs because people want to just keep on hitting them for some reason ? Even if compying or not... like i said its happened multiple times you shouldnt excessively hit people multiple times in a row, maybe a punch here and there. The badrp occured where i was excessively being punched while complying.

Realistically in almost all situations a person can take like 15-20 hits, if you look at the logs we did 50 damage to you so your bone density was iffy due to previous encounters you had with zombies and whatnot... so we got severely unlucky, if you'd like to talk this report out please reply to me on Discord.

POV: We provide these two lads with some fine rp, giving them the shite they need to not get bothered by us. After they leave the checkpoint theY proceed to call both us retarded, which I take quite the offense too. We chase them down and tell them to run it, as they had left our good graces. Afterwards we give him a couple of hits so he can learn his place, and durning this he provides aboslutly no rp. After we beat him up a bit and run his pockets, I buttstocked him to get him moving considering he was quite unresponsive to everything else that we said to him. I would also like to note as jim stated, he was barely limping when this happened. We also had no indication of what his health bar was at. He wasn't roleplaying any injury's or hits we made on him. I would also like to point out the video is clearly cut, unless your shadowplay is really wack. @Realize.

My POV: 

After Ryker tried to talk it out and get his NVG's back. We both left the License camp and as we were running away Ryker stated, "this system is retarded". Then one of the guys at the front gate heard Ryker state that. The group then chases us down, they shoot off a warning shot to get our attention then we both stop. They then ask, "Who is talking shit?" I then let Ryker handle it and talk it out with them in RP. Ryker tells them you guys just stole my NVG's. Then Demetri goes up, and starts punching him out. A few other members proceed to hitting Ryker with their rifles too not just fist. I'm just sitting there watching this all happen hopelessly. Eventually there is a period they stop hitting him. Then as they are about to rob me and take my stuff. One of the members of the group continue to hit Ryker as they tell him to leave. Then he gets killed and everyone reacts and starts looting his body. If you watch the video from the post. Most of my POV is connected to what I'm stating.

3 minutes ago, Snozz said:

My POV: 

After Ryker tried to talk it out and get his NVG's back. We both left the License camp and as we were running away Ryker stated, "this system is retarded". Then one of the guys at the front gate heard Ryker state that. The group then chases us down, they shoot off a warning shot to get our attention then we both stop. They then ask, "Who is talking shit?" I then let Ryker handle it and talk it out with them in RP. Ryker tells them you guys just stole my NVG's. Then Demetri goes up, and starts punching him out. A few other members proceed to hitting Ryker with their rifles too not just fist. I'm just sitting there watching this all happen hopelessly. Eventually there is a period they stop hitting him. Then as they are about to rob me and take my stuff. One of the members of the group continue to hit Ryker as they tell him to leave. Then he gets killed and everyone reacts and starts looting his body. If you watch the video from the post. Most of my POV is connected to what I'm stating.

Only Severson and Randy used their rifles, me and Norway punched him first, I punched him twice, Norway punched the guy once, no one was planning on getting the guy killed plus in all honesty, you guys RP'd with us for a good 20-30 minutes prior to that in our checkpoint, we didn't just run into you, nab your gear and leave. We were going to drag you back and RP with you even more but when things like this happen and DayZ is DayZ, it fucks over our plans.

Also to the GM team, the video evidence is 2 minutes and 53 seconds, there's obviously more evidence which OP should include.

Let me know what footage I need to provide. I will clip and provide as much as we need.

@Snozz - We require the full and unedited video of this interaction. Don't clip any portion off of it. Thank you!

Logs have been updated to include @Randy.

@Randy please provide your full POV and any video footage you may have. Can you also please explain why you logged out within 30 minutes of the hostile encounter?

@Snozz Can you please explain why you logged out within 30 minutes of the hostile encounter?

Hello @7dayzofark We are glad you were able to talk this situation out without the report reaching a final verdict, if this report had continued @SeversonRP would off been found guilty of Invalid kill (role-played) & also @Randy & @Snozz would've been found guilty of Combat logging (CL).

In the future:

• @SeversonRP  Please be mindful when hitting another player after they have already been repeatedly hit beforehand, that the next hit could kill them as it did here.
  • @Randy & @Snozz Please do not log out under the 30-minute combat log timer.

//CLOSED

Signed @Realize & @Saunders