Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 11:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 8 hours, 6 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainChips

Bad RP robbing

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1: a little NW of Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident: 9:10 CST Today

Your in game name: Ivan Risvold

Names of allies involved: @Kailen Olsen

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgingsF8_Go&feature=youtu.be

Can't hear my microphone because for some reason Nividea doesn't like to record my mic.

Detailed description of the events: Me and my boy Luke going fishing when a guy rolls up on us as we were going back to base because i was sick and dying, And we talking then he friend comes up and starts pointing his gun and yelling at us to get on the ground with our hands above our heads. So we do so and then he tells us to get the fuck up and push F1 and start following. We corrected him OOC and that was fine. Before he makes us toss our radios I relay a secret message to the group that i am with to say that we are being robbed. We get taken into the trees and stripped naked, the cool one (guy in red flannel) gets me some drink and water as other guy goes into the trees to look for people. He helps me out and I was almost dead and i made it super clear that i am dying and i am so close to death. The sickness goes away and the nice man gives me more water and lets me have my food. Then other guy comes back and starts talking and shoots Luke in the back of the head telling him to shut up, then telling him to keep talking? This is when i started the recording (which i should have started earlier) He tells us that one of us has to die. Just out of the blue one of us has to die and we've done really nothing but comply. After trying to figure out who's gonna die  nice man tells us none of us are going to die. Then the mean man starts some of our stuff into the woods. His friend was trying to make him leave and get out of our hair, then he throws my teddy bear into the forest (rip) and starts punching me even though i made it really clear i am almost dead and will die super easily. And of course i die instantly.  

also some extra info apparently those guys were at our charity place we work for and our guys gave them ammo and the robbers wanted to help us out with an "anarchy problem" and then they went down the road just to rob us instantly, I didn't have my armband on but Luke did and he asked what was the armband for even tho he was just at the charity and after Luke said it was for charity he just yelled at us some more to follow.

Edited by CaptainChips
terrible at spelling

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:27:32 | Player "Ivan Risvold" is connected
02:07:28 | Player "Ivan Risvold" has been disconnected
-DEAD-

01:29:34 | Player "Luke Bourbon" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

01:27:45 | Player "George Miller" is connected
02:16:34 | Player "George Miller" has been disconnected
02:17:22 | Player "George Miller" is connected
02:36:45 | Player "George Miller" has been disconnected

01:31:51 | Player "Andrew Rooster" is connected
02:01:12 | Player "Andrew Rooster" has been disconnected
02:01:18 | Player "Andrew Rooster" is connected
02:37:06 | Player "Andrew Rooster" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

02:06:11 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster"  into LeftArm(21) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
02:06:12 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster"  into LeftArm(21) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
02:06:13 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
02:06:13 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
02:06:14 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster"  into Torso(16) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)

02:04:37 | Player "Luke Bourbon" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster" with MK II from 3.38545 meters 
02:07:18 | Player "Luke Bourbon" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster" with Canned Spaghetti

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

02:06:14 | Player "Ivan Risvold" (DEAD) killed by Andrew Rooster
02:07:09 | Player "Ivan Risvold" (DEAD) died.

Chat logs:

Spoiler

01:56:54 | Chat("Andrew Rooster"): // disregard
01:56:58 | Chat("Andrew Rooster"): // F1 follow
02:06:46 | Chat("Andrew Rooster"): // I have recording I was trying to knock him out
02:08:28 | Chat("Andrew Rooster"): // Meant to knock him out I am sorry

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@CaptainChips | Ivan Risvold | OP 
@Kailen Olsen | Luke Bourbon | POSTED
@Andrew William | Andrew Rooster | POSTED
@Rajjip | George Miller |

So essentially me and Captainchips (aka Ivan) were fishing and he had an illness which we believe was Cholera so we were just starting our way back to our base which was about less than a 5 minute walk when suddenly two men come towards us so we say HI and one of the men in a red flannel said Hi back and then his friend in all black and a tactical helmet says freeze put ur hands up so we of course do that but it was just a little odd because this all happened in the span of 5 seconds. Nevertheless they proceed to strip us of our radios and tell us to come to them in some trees near a forest nearby and strip us of our clothes and since there was shooting at our base (most likely just at the infected) they ask if we know why theres shooting and we just agree that we dont know because we dont have our radios. then they proceed to run about and I tie my self up with some rope they gave me and then the man in the black helmet runs off to the forest (i dont know why) while the red flannel man just stands there and tells us to shutup because me and ivan are just finding some of this ridiculous and also we were rping like we were some outback fisherman but nonetheless they give him water and he is still throwing up from Cholera and stuff so we keep trying to tell them that he needs to go home because he is going to die out here. So at that point the man in all black and the tactical helmet comes back and says "You guys decide who gets to live" so me and Ivan are kind of like well you are going to die from cholera so it might just be you I guess and then I get shot from a pistol and then demands "Keep talking" which is what I was doing already which just seemed pointless to shoot me so I thought maybe it was accidental or something but nonetheless after this all happens and keep in mind they were punching Ivan (Captainchips) repeatedly when he is already near death and then they say You are both going to live its alright like we'll leave but dont pickup your guns and such till you dont see us and then the black helmet guy (after the red flannel man which I believe to be Rajjip runs off a bit) comes back and punches Ivan in the face with a can of spaghetti or something of the likes and dies on the spot which didnt make any sense considering they said they'd let us go and had no rp reason to kill ivan or whatnot. Overall bad rp experience other than me at the end crying about my friend dying to them which i thought was a nice touch out of all the shit that had happened.

@Andrew William & @Rajjip have been temporarily banned from our servers until they respond to this report.

Posted (edited)

I had video evidence of the whole robbing, but it didn’t save. When this was happening green mountain we thought it was being attacked from what we heard. We were very cautious of the situation. Now, I know one of the men died and my buddy gave the man pills to feel better. However I did kill him by punching him to death but I did not mean to. What I was trying to do is knock him out and then run away then they will never see us again. When I did hit the man to death I was shocked that it happened and felt bad. We did some come back and say how extremely sorry we are for what happened. This was supposed to be a casual robbing but with an error turned bad. I have learned my lesson and these errors will never happen again.

I will be getting you the evidence later today because of how busy I am. 

We had no intentions about killing either of them.

The main reason why we robbed them is for their weapons and ammo. As we were walking down the road from green mountain we over head a conversation. My buddy walked up and said hello then I walked up and told them to put their hands up. They complied and we were told one men were sick and needed pills. We said we will help you but go into the trees with us. As we said my friend helped him and gave him medicine. He even went to the nearest pond and filled up water bottle then purified it. We did take their guns and ammo. Just to scare them I threatened them one of them have to die. While they were discussing this I did on accident shoot one of them in the back. Instantly when this happened I bandaged the man. After this I ran into the woods to make sure none of their friends approach us. Soon I came back and I tried knocking out the sick man. When this happened he fell over and died. Shocked from what happened we soon ran off. While running off we talked about it and went back to say how sorry I was and that was not supposed to happen.

Edited by Andrew William

@Andrew William your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on the report for any further questions.

My POV:
Andrew and I had just left Green Mountain, we were about to stop at the lake to fill up water. We heard voices and investigated. I spoke to them briefly and Andrew came with his gun out and told them to put their hands up, I rolled with it and did the same. We took them into the trees and treated their cholera and I gave them both water, I was in and out of the RP situation due to things happening in my room IRL. My side of the story will be the same as Andrew's. It was an accidental kill and we are sorry it happened, it was not intentional whatsoever.

Thank you @Rajjip - your temp ban has now been revoked. Please keep an eye on this report in case we have any more questions

SUMMARY:

@CaptainChips and @Kailen Olsen were nearby to Green Mountain and were approached by @Andrew William and @Rajjip, they talk for a bit until @Andrew William aims his weapon and tells @CaptainChips and @Kailen Olsen to put their hands up. They comply and are moved into the forest, where they are stripped of their clothing entirely and all of their gear. @Andrew William shoots @Kailen Olsen@Rajjip gives the hostages food, water and medicine and attempts to end the hostilities, whilst @Andrew William starts to throw their belongings into the forest. @Andrew William then starts repeatedly punching @CaptainChips until he dies.

RULEBREAKS: 

@Andrew William + @Rajjip

• Under no circumstances are you to strip another player entirely of his/her clothing, or ask them to remove their clothing to the point they are naked.
  • The roleplay provided to your hostages was sub-par and appeared to be somewhat gear orientated
  • You did not have execution rights against either hostage 
  • You throw the gear you do not want into the forest - leaving your hostages with no clothing, food or weapons to defend themselves once the hostilities are over

The rules you have broken:

Spoiler

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

• Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
  • Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally.

SUGGESTIONS: 

@Andrew William + @Rajjip

• In future, if you wish to search someone's clothing, tie them up first. Do not strip them entirely or ask them to strip naked for you to search through their things. You can also ask them to drop all their weapons, or use emotes to frisk them. Eg. *Frisks the man for weapons* //Do I find any? If so, drop them on the floor
  • Engage with your hostages, make the roleplay fun and interesting for all parties involved - don't just grab gear and beat them up for no reason!
  • We all know DayZ can be glitchy, accidents such as these can happen and cut off RP entirely. Instead of physically punching your hostages, you can emote it instead, to avoid accidentally killing them. Eg. *He punches the man in the jaw*
  • Make sure you leave your hostages with food, water and some sort of weapon to defend themselves with once the hostilities are over.

VERDICT: 

@Andrew William | Invalid Kill (Roleplayed)/BadRP | 5 day ban, 10 warning points
@Rajjip | BadRP | 5 day ban, 10 warning points 

SIGNED: @Fae, @Derek Steel & @Hofer