Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 14:04
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 6 hours, 55 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
JewRP

Abusive Behavior

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  729e0e1dd4f50786540a43647c7e3ee5-png.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair: What? how is that abusive behavior in any way shape or form? i haven't killed a child, a woman or an elderly I have literally killed a TERRORIST in a firefight, and yes he was a Palestinian, whats the problem with that? can i not talk about my military experience in any way shape or form? also towards who was that abusive behavior ? i didnt adress anyone specifically to insult, shame or harass, I was talking about myself. 

also what do you mean safe for work? all I said was that I killed a man, I did not share a video, picture, or link anywhere on the forums or towards anyone who shouldn't be seeing it.  

Also 

according to this recent thread, where i voiced an opinion against palestinian terrorists and hamas should be perfectly fine, again, I didnt say i killed an innocent person, i killed an enemy combatant that is a part of a PROVEN AND RECOGNIZED TERRORIST ORG called Hamas. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I have literally said I killed a terrorist. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  points removed. 

What could you have done better?: probably should of being more specific about who i killed, should of stated that he was a combatant. 

Greetings @JewRP

A separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and have come to the decision to deny it.

Why the verdict is not fair: What? how is that abusive behavior in any way shape or form? i haven't killed a child, a woman or an elderly I have literally killed a TERRORIST in a firefight, and yes he was a Palestinian, whats the problem with that? can i not talk about my military experience in any way shape or form? also towards who was that abusive behavior ? i didnt adress anyone specifically to insult, shame or harass, I was talking about myself. 

also what do you mean safe for work? all I said was that I killed a man, I did not share a video, picture, or link anywhere on the forums or towards anyone who shouldn't be seeing it.  

The behavior is considered abusive behavior because it was a blanket statement about joining the Israeli Defense Force to kill Palestinians. This is not behavior that we will allow in our community, and this is the second time within one week that you have been removed from the discord for making statements about wishing the death of classes of people. In the future you need to take some time for reflection before you make such blanket statements, as community members come from all walks of life and the lens you view your actions through is not the same as how others will view it. 

You are welcome to speak about your military involvement, but we encourage you to do so in a way that is respectful, not in a way that trivializes or promotes the killing of any group of people. 

according to this recent thread, where i voiced an opinion against palestinian terrorists and hamas should be perfectly fine, again, I didnt say i killed an innocent person, i killed an enemy combatant that is a part of a PROVEN AND RECOGNIZED TERRORIST ORG called Hamas. 

I will quote in italics for context the relevant part of what @Phoenix stated, bolding the important part: 

""After a close discussion with the rest of the staff team we believe that promoting a terror organisation will always result in points, whereas voicing your dislike towards them should be a very minor offense and will be left without punishment unless the severity of the offense proves to put the community in bad light.""

What you stated was not an opinion or a dislike of others, it was encouraging killing a group of people. This is not acceptable behavior, and is not comparable to what was being discussed in the thread you quoted. We consider it to be severe enough to put our community in a bad light.

Appeal Denied - Points remain

Signed by: @Rover, @Hofer, @Peril