Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 14:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Realize

Interview With A Community Member: Fae

add.png.af5775f07b7d3d2ca3503256c3a50659.png.6af1dd0e23f1771f0da7f8557b6dcd47.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @Fae

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to @Fae for participating!

Tell Us About Yourself?

Spoiler

Y’all know me.
I’m Fae, formerly known as GenjiRP

I’m 27, I live in England but don’t sound it at all apparently. Most people mistake me for being Canadian (American and Australian are sometimes guesses too) but I’m very much British.

I have an almost 5 year old who is 99% pure savage, whom I live for. She’s hilarious and honestly the light of my fucking life. I’d say I’d fight anyone who upset her but she’s more likely to do that herself because she takes after her mom...

I have three brothers, (one older, two younger) so I’m very used to hanging out with boys & I’m terrible at being friends with girls even though I try my best but girls = drama usually and I’m too lazy for drama. I dunno what to say to girls to get them to like me, boys are way easier to get along with for me.

I’ve been playing video games since I was 4 years old and roleplaying for 16 years. I’m also a writer and an amateur photographer but I never show anyone my work because I’m too self conscious about it.

Always been a bit of a girly tomboy? Like, I like wearing makeup and I get my nails done and wear dresses but that does not mean I won’t throw down if someone tests me. I’m 6’ and a massive gobshite so I get myself into interesting situations...

I like being stupid and making people laugh, I love to tell my dumb stories to people who will listen & also have 0 filter and will say whatever comes to my mind.

I don’t know what I wanna be when I grow up.

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

I bought the game when it first came out & then never actually played past like, 10mins? Cause it was fucking garbage (and still is)
It sat idle in my steam library for years until I discovered SovietWomble on youtube. I binge watched his DayZ bullshittery and decided I wanted to give it another go cause it looked fun. I saw RP servers were a thing, so I joined one. It was great, but my group of friends got banned and I was banned with them due to association. I was a bit annoyed, but I loved the roleplay, so I searched for a new roleplay server and found DayZRP. It looked so polished and well put together that I joined instantly.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

He knows its coming but I’m gonna thank @APositivePara because he’s put up with a lot of my shit + helped me so much in this community.

I also wanna thank the current staff team for being so welcoming and helpful to my slow, old lady ass.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

Communicate and discuss with each other without it becoming an argument, put ourselves in community members shoes and understand their frustrations a little better. Try not to take things personally.
Clarifying some rules would also help massively.

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

IC has to be the overtaking of Sanctuary, where I hired @MouseWB to fake kidnap @Kain to draw Rose out so I can dramatically emerge from the shadows and announce I was reliving her of her group. That whole RP experience was amazing.

The best hostage scenario I was in was with the Toymakers for sure, that was some dope RP & I miss that group so bad.

OOC, drinking with @APositivePara and him buying me a mcdonalds and a KFC in the span of about 4 hours cause we’re fat bitches 

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

Many things.
I made mistakes and I also let a lot of little things bother me.
I regret not realising the people I was friends with were toxic.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

@APositivePara - So I can bully him for the rest of time, can’t escape me bitch.
@Realize - Because I need my twinsie in jail with me c’mon
@ItsChocolateMan - I will drag you down with me 
@Malthis - Guilty by association. Probably stood and watched me do the crime whilst shaking his head at me.

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

Currently I’m loving the Wombats after seeing them at Leeds Fest and “Turn” is probably the most played song right now. I’m a basic white bitch.

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Fae is honestly my favourite character ever, I love her so much. She’s easy to play because she’s basically just me being an asshole, and she toes the line between psychopath and loveable idiot. She’s cheeky, fun, and gets away with a lot more than she should do… 

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

A sense of togetherness. I miss TS, because we were all in one place instead of spread across 80 different Discord servers. It was so much more of a close knit community, and we really need to bring TS back. PLEASE.

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

I can lick my elbow? Is that considered a talent?
No i’m not proving it, just take my word for it.

My other talents are not appropriate for DayZRP... 

What was the origin of your username?  

Spoiler

Genji was obviously because at the time I had a huge obsession with Overwatch and Genji was my favourite character, even though I’m a garbage Genji main.

I swapped to Fae since most people call me that anyway since it’s my characters name & I prefer it to Genji (Outgrew Overwatch… finally)

Something is missing @Fae, you know what it is.

Just now, Randy said:

The moment I saw you'd replied I knew what you were going to say.
Be quiet, you.

Staff interviews smh. But it’s Fae so I’ll read it I guess.

Play overwatch comp with me some time @Fae

Huehuehue

But for real tho if we're off in a cell it's not i'm stuck with you,

You're stuck with me 🙂 

18 minutes ago, Randy said:

17 minutes ago, Fae said:

The moment I saw you'd replied I knew what you were going to say.
Be quiet, you.

Get a room you two pls 

Just confirms you're level 600 weird. 

6 minutes ago, ItsChocolateMan said:

Just confirms you're level 600 weird. 

Yeah but you like me so i mean yknow

kawaii cute anime GIF

Great interview enjoyed reading a bit more about you

8 minutes ago, Azu said:

how much to swap leg bones so i can be tall

Bitch I'd do this for free, c'mere and take my leg bones please I hate them

You changed your name from Genji to Fae. Real question time now.

DO YOU STILL REQUIRE HEALING?

Edited by OldSchool

26 minutes ago, OldSchool said:

You changed your name from Genji to Fae. Real question time now.

Hide contents

DO YOU STILL REQUIRE HEALING?

Only emotionally 

No one else I'd rather be in a jail cell with to be honest! @Fae is bae, slowly turning Robbie evil with time.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

When GMs interview GMs.

@Fae @Realize

In all seriousness, good read 😂

Great read. DayZRP Overwatch comp scene coming soon?

You know I have mad time for ya, of course I was gonna read this ❤️

I love @Fae  She is really funny!

🙂 

Keep being amazing!

Wait, you were GenjiRP, this changes everything!

35 minutes ago, Craig said:

Wait, you were GenjiRP, this changes everything!

How did you not know that 😂