Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 22:38
Sign in to follow this  
Gargoyle

Gargoyle

the server keeps kicking me telling me i dont have a valid character.......what am i doing wrong?. Yes i'm new and also the discord account that the dayzrp site points too is not my discord.

Edited by Gargoyle

36 minutes ago, Gargoyle said:

the server keeps kicking me telling me i dont have a valid character.......what am i doing wrong?. Yes i'm new and also the discord account that the dayzrp site points too is not my discord.

You need to go to your Character list and make the character active. If you do not have a character, you need to create one. Follow this Guide and skip down to Step "Create A Character" and the steps from then on. 

As for your other question, refer to this guide here: 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

sorry to be a pest but no mater what i try it keeps telling me that its not my valid character.

screenshot.jpg

Is the character page set to public?

Is the character name in the parameters the same with no extra spaces?

Have you copied and pasted the name sometimes copy and pasting the name won't work you have to type it in.

Is the character model in dayzrp with the correct name or does it still have "survivor"?

Edited by Scarlett

40 minutes ago, Gargoyle said:

sorry to be a pest but no mater what i try it keeps telling me that its not my valid character.

screenshot.jpg

Your character name needs to be the same as the active character you have selected on the website and in your Parameters in the DayZ launcher, and in the title screen on DayZ. It says "Survivor".