Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Shroud

Shroud's Fantasy MC Community server

Hey All, i decided to start up a new Minecraft server for the community and figured i'd make a thread for it

I went for a theme of medieval and fantasy with this modpack and it takes the Roguelike Dungeons and Adventures modpack and expands on it adding Dragons and Tinkers construct

for anyone wanting to play i have a Dropbox link to the Zip file for the mod folder right here https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqv7lxskvtbt7y2/mods.rar?dl=0

After you download and extract the folder somewhere all you have to do is go into the minecraft modpacks section of the twitch launcher, click create a custom profile, and press import a previously created profile and upload the folder you now have

then after that just launch the game with your new custom pack and join the server at 131.153.27.3

There is a system for claiming chunks and making teams so you don't have to worry about being offline raided however PVP is enabled and allowed on the server

Hope you guys have a good time with it and let me know if you need any help getting on!

UPDATE

Changing the Modpack Slightly since people were having trouble downloading the pack

Now all you have to do is download the Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons mod on the twitch launcher and join the server

Edited by Shroud

This server crashed my game at least 15 times in the past 15 minutes, for an average of 1 time per minute when I was just looking at the recipes. Highly recommended.

Absolute lies

4 hours ago, OiramRP said:

This server crashed my game at least 15 times in the past 15 minutes, for an average of 1 time per minute when I was just looking at the recipes. Highly recommended.

So it crashes less than the DayZ servers? sign me up 

3 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

So it crashes less than the DayZ servers? sign me up 

Hell yeah brother, oirams brain just no work good

Posted (edited)

UPDATE

Changing the Modpack Slightly since people were having trouble downloading the pack

Now all you have to do is download the Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons mod on the twitch launcher and join the server

Edited by Shroud