Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 21:35
Sign in to follow this  
SultanHarami

Appeal RDM - 1 day ago

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: First of all, I would like to apologize from chill2001 . I understand now, what I have done was not right to do. I did not realize it was wrong when i did it. I had a bad RP experience so far. It is my first time RP playing ever in my life. My understanding was being changed in this RP. Before I tell my experience here, I would like to clear some might have ideas. My intention was not to rdm you or to loot your belongings. Nothing was against you. It is just my and I don`t know how can you accept my apologize. English is my second language as well, and I am trying to improve it, I would like to say sorry for any mistaken sentences. When I start playing dayzrp first time, I was drinking water at the fountain. I heard a shot and I was dropped to dead. I started over again. I was walking in a town and I was surrounded by 8-9 people, they were friendly at the first and they turned out to be spam. Suddenly, one of the member in the group told me to hands up! and less than 2-3 secs(before I even discover the hands up key on the keyboard), I was dead. I did not know what to do. I am new as dayzrp.com says newcomer. Due to bad experiences that I had, I though what I did to you was not wrong, but now I understand that I was wrong and should not be done. I do apologize over and over again. I messed your experience up.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: chill2001 I would love to apologize from you with my very best. If I could have rolled the time back, I would not have done this. Now, I get it. My intention is not to make you mad or have bad experience out of this RP. However, everybody makes mistakes and we learn from mistakes. I am sorry for your time.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Now, I understood that I should be focus in my aim/goal which is to have best RP experience from dayzrp.com. Bad experiences must not lead me to the wrong way!

What could you have done better?: I would love to have more verb communication than gun communication. Sentences are important. Sentences are more important than bullets. If my ban reliefs, I would try my best to give the best RP experience to myself, more importantly to the players in dayzrp.com

10 minutes ago, SultanHarami said:

snip

Hello @SultanHarami

Thank you for the above. However, your point of view is lacking details about the event that happened in the report.

Can you please explain why you shot and killed @chill2001, and why you logged out so quickly after?

Thank you!

There isn`t really ideal explanation of the scene. What I have done was stupid. The shot and killed was not intentionally to the chill2001 .  As I had bad experience throughout the RP, I was thinking that is ok to do. I was passing by the area and I saw him. I have never used a gun till that point. I had guns before, but I never used them. I was always killed before I did not even have chance to use. I wanted to use the sniper that I had. I am regretful what I have done. I should not have done what I have done. I do apologise from chill2001 and dayzrp.com family. Logging out part was, it was late at night close to 1-2am in the real life. The very next day I had work, I had to shut my computer and sleep. Otherwise, I would have not logged out. The logging out part has nothing to do with what happened. 

Sorry..

SUMMARY:
@chill2001 and @Butterblade were building at their base when they were shot at without warning. They got behind cover and started looking for where the shot came from, @chill2001 climbs a ledge and is shot and killed by @SultanHarami without initiation. @SultanHarami then logs before his 30 minute combat timer is up.

RULEBREAKS:

@SultanHarami 

• There was no attempt to roleplay with either @chill2001 or @Butterblade
  • You did not initiate on either of them prior to shooting them
  • You admit to only shooting @chill2001 to test out your new weapon
  • You log out of the game before your 30 minute combat timer has run out

These are the rules you have broken:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

@Butterblade 

• //OOC chat can only be used in extreme circumstances and cannot be used for casual chatter or flaming other players.

This is the rule you have broken:

Spoiler

3.8 OOC communication should only be done through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

SUGGESTIONS:

@SultanHarami

• Focus on roleplay.
  • When committing a hostile act, ensure you initiate correctly and give your victim time to comply with your demands.
  • Once the hostile situation is over, be sure to wait at least 30 minutes before logging out of the game. You can ask the victim for permissions to log out before then, but if he denies your request you are to wait at least 30 minutes. 
  • Do not engage in hostilities if you are aware you have to log out soon.

VERDICT: 

@SultanHarami | Invalid Kill - On sight/Combat Logging | 7 day ban, 15 warning points
@Butterblade | Excessive OOC | 2 day ban, 5 warning points

SIGNED: @Fae, @Realize & @Rover