Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 15:19
Sign in to follow this  
Frenchie

New Hope Federation [Open Recruitment]

Now we can fuck shit up the right way 

Good luck with this group!  Really looking forward to see the greatness this group can bring to the wasteland and the server!

Congrats on approval, hope our groups can be friends, and dont forget to get a license. 🙂

Thanks for having me y'all! Let's get some fun RP going and have a blast doing it! 

we actually bumped into you guys last night, had a chat around your fire. We gave false names though (Derek and Jovi) as we are quite cautious these days

Posted (edited)
On 10/6/2019 at 7:41 AM, BandsRP said:

Congrats on approval, hope our groups can be friends, and dont forget to get a license. 🙂

All this paper work...lets see licence for guns, breathing, fishing, hunting animals, hunting Humans, licence for a base no larger then 10m squared and addisional linces for eatsh 10m squared....did I forget anything....oh yea licence for my car....I think thats it 😂

Best of luck with your group

Edited by Aron73

Personally this is very interesting to me and I am tempted to apply. Here is why this is interesting to me for those who care.

We are quite far into the apocalypse. Some parts of the world are functioning, whether your (the reader's) character knows this or not doesn't matter. What matters is some characters do know this and the way people are functioning in Chernarus (from an IC perspective) is sad. People should be truly trying to rebuild society. Don't just make a small group camp, build a massive area for a new community, get generators going, farming, med check ups all the works.

I know this would eventually be boring RP with no tension but the attempt is what counts and the attempt is what would be fun only for it to inevitably fail in the doomed lands of Chernarus. So that's why I am interested.

Because this group seems like it wants to try to rebuild something in Chernarus. Whether or not that something inevitably fails in the "doomed lands" is up to the RP. But it really seems like this is going for something less savage, less shooty shooty bang bang, less apocalypse more civil. Otherwise I am totally misinterpreting this group. Either way looks very good!

Edited by Glitch

Well done in helping the Runners! Thats what an Alliance is all about! Let's keep it! 

@Frenchie Was fun while it lasted, but I will head my own way again. Sorry I could have not been more of a help. Thank you.

😘

Greetings,

During a routine activity check I noticed that two of your members have not been online for some time and one being a day off becoming inactive too. If you could reach out to these members to see what is going on and if needed remove them from the roster and GroupCP. You'll have a week to reach out to these members before they will have to be removed until their activity improves.

image.png
image.png
image.png

@Saunders yeah i will look into it, Steven is military personnel and currently in the field but will be active
Thorik and lee i will PM today and remove them if they do not respond in 24 hours 🙂

Great first interaction with New Hope today! I hope we will be seeing more of you in the coming future!

3 minutes ago, Eagles_4L1fe said:

Great first interaction with New Hope today! I hope we will be seeing more of you in the coming future!

Glad you enjoyed your time! 

Wishing yall well.  Hope to meet you soon.

Plan on taking a break from dayz so am requesting my group to be archived 😥

Archiving group as asked by the OP

o7