Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 05:47
Sign in to follow this  
Frenchie

New Hope Federation [Open Recruitment]

Run into them a few times by now. Always a great RP. Highly recommended!

PS: We should be in touch as our goals and yours allign pretty well!

Edited by Duquesne

The graphics look rad, not gonna lie. very solid idea, would love to see some more unique goals tho that make the group stand out more!

When I saw a thread titled Haven I thought it may be some form of settlement that is getting added... now I am disappointed.

This ain't the real Haven.

Im so excited to run into you people. I think our ideals align very well and I will be very satisfied. Good Luck on everything I hope the best for you guys we need a few groups that align themselves as good 🙂

Edited by coolman23

Not sure if its still a group requirement but the name "Haven" was used in the past by @derNils as seen here

Spoiler

You might want to consider reaching out to him for rights to the name. If the name is free to take, ignore this post and have a lot of fun with this group 🙂 

Good luck boys

after reading your comment @Malet i made sure to notify my guys and started to think of a new name, Also @Crim was nice enough to reach out and suggest we re-name ourselves too, Still chucking a few ideas around but will be changed shortly, Also you were right the leader of "The Haven" reached out to me and said he still used the group when he is IC on the server 😞

Just means a little work and editing not a big issue for us, Thankyou to everyone else for you messages and positive feedback i really appreciate it all, Thanks 🙂

Edited by Frenchie

Good luck

Nice group idea and lore, was fun running into you guys a while back and hope to see you in game again some time.

Also nice visuals dude.  @Coco

You guys did a fantastic job with the graphics! I feel like you should add some unique goals which defines you guys as a group, although you do have a large variety of goals which is an excellent start!

Stand firm, stay strong, never give up! I wish y'all the best! I hope to cross paths with y'all soon. 

Good luck guys! Hope to run into you soon!

Want to say I met you guys and I loved it tbh I am looking forward to all the RP to come from the allure you made when we met Keep it up guys

Good luck with this! Looks like a solid group page. Looking forward to see you all ingame!

Greetings,

Passing by to offer some feedback on the group. Your lore is really long and in depth, which is great to see. However, your group goals are generic, I would like to see more unique goals introduced that tie in with the group itself and what your aims are for the future, to show which direction the group will be heading. You do however have a large amount of goals which is nice to see, but as I said, some of the generic goals could do with being replaced. You have a nice big roster and the activity of most of the members is fine. The only issue I see, in regards to activity, is that TwistedWolf has not been in game for two weeks, you should try and figure out what's going on with said player and remove him from the group if he doesn't plan to fix his activity. 

With that said, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to meeting you guys in game 😄 

Appreciate the feedback, We will take your recommendations on board and make some changes in the coming days.

@Frenchie I see that you made all the changes I brought up in my feedback. The group is now looking great guys! Keep doing what you're doing 😄

Approved

@Frenchie Make sure to get those invites outs for the GroupCP

Congrats on approval y'all! Have fun! 

Congrats. Haven’t ran into you yet but looking forward to it