Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 22:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Randy

Contest for DayZRP Loading Screen

DayZRP.png

Loading Screen contest.png

To qualify for this contest you must create an image that deals with DayZRP that could be used as a loading screen.

Community members will have until the 10/12/2019 to submit their best loading screen. You'll have a total of 2 Weeks to submit a image for judging. The voting thread will open on the 10/14/2019 and will close on the 10/21/2019. Here, community members can vote for their favorite loading screens, voting on yourself will not be counted.

After the winner is determined the image will be added to the official DayZRP Mod on the Steam Workshop

We ask that people only submit one entry.  If you submit multiple images, only the first submitted will be judged.  If you'd like to change your submission, snip your original entry and replace it with your new one.

Requirements

The image has to be submitted as a PNG.

Image size must be 1920x1080px

Tailored towards DayZRP

We are looking forward to all of your submissions!

Note: Any Memes will be pointed and removed.

DISCLAIMER: If you submit a clip to this contest, you are consenting to allow DayZRP to use your submitted media in the DayZRP Mod on the Steam Workshop.

WpZyQzQ.png

just a quick one

try1.png

41 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Here is my simple 30 second submission:example_1.png.06c1f17f155ab4535d8aef58afb9bbe7.png

this is great.

JET2.jpg.9390ebf2c84c84ae5247481f3a2658f8.jpg

❤️
Thanks @ItsChocolateMan for modelling for me

3 hours ago, Mike-Styles said:

Here is my suggestion:

image.png.2fb1042d563b7355312be93cba08332a.png

Isn’t that just the one from the Arma 2 mod, that we use to use, hahaha 

Edited by ne_om

Damn. These are all pretty fire. Good luck all.

1 hour ago, Camo said:

I absolutely love the submissions I have seen so far, but one key component I feel is missing. The roleplay aspect of it all. We're missing the players. This server is about the community, and I feel anything advertising the server should focus upon that!

I can definitely say, when I first heard about DayZ, the though of players gathering around an area or organized faction-themed firefights, I could not believe it was possible until I joined this community.

My Contest Submission

20181025210109_1.png.fd33d22218f21c7438d1a297c744542e.png

I'm not that great with photoshop, but I did my best with the tools I have.

This one shows community and socializing. The many different armbands, makes me think of different cultures all hanging out together. You see people walking with rifles out, jogging, and mostly walking unarmed. I love how this represents our community is so many ways. To me this says, "COMMUNITY

2 hours ago, TTV_iMIAMI said:

main.png

Your logo looks great, but it's not the dayzRP logo, so it defeats the purpose of a logo a bit.

1 hour ago, Camo said:

I absolutely love the submissions I have seen so far, but one key component I feel is missing. The roleplay aspect of it all. We're missing the players. This server is about the community, and I feel anything advertising the server should focus upon that!

I can definitely say, when I first heard about DayZ, the though of players gathering around an area or organized faction-themed firefights, I could not believe it was possible until I joined this community.

My Contest Submission

20181025210109_1.png.fd33d22218f21c7438d1a297c744542e.png

I'm not that great with photoshop, but I did my best with the tools I have.

I get your argument, however the colorful and crowded picture does not really convey the feeling I connect with a zombie apocalypse. It's a rp server for a post-apocalyptic world, so imo the media outside the game should reflect that dark topic.

Not saying that your idea is wrong, but I'd recommend desaturating the image.

@Daisy I came up with the logo myself, I sent the logo to Roland as a consideration for an update. I could always change the logo to the current one if my edit makes it to one of the most considered ones.

Submission coming soonTM. These look awesome, just gonna ask if it is only one loading screen that will be accepted because it'd be cool if it faded between multiple loading images.

Edited by Glitch

6 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

The Time Base i also think look pretty good

20190602023616_1.jpg.ef67d2d15403c4dd1f7dd16f6546a327.jpg

OMG  I would love to see this. Not only does it bring some nostalgia back to me, but it looks really good 😄

I really miss the time! rip marvin 😧

meeting2.png.45981d96c25d51cc22dcc7fa436c1f1b.png

Edited by Shanoby

Bump this is still active let’s see some submissions 

Posted (edited)

@Randy Happy?

Loading_1.png.9e02cd6fdb134fd281f59dcf4336256d.png

I'll edit the stupid ''DayZRP'' text at the top left at some point.

Depending on peoples liking, I'll exchange the first one for this

Loading_2.png.8053e9764bf512c0d1d7ae1df82bbf70.png

Edited by EvanPVE