Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 01:33
Sign in to follow this  
MrMcButterToast

Making Balota a little better

I'm 50/50 on the idea of this being added, Tisy has been turned into a FO4 Ghoul cesspool so It would help bring more people/groups down towards the coast to loot for gear but at the same time I don't think we honestly need more potential spawns for military gear.

I'd like to see Balota look a lot more better. At the moment, it's extremely boring and bland and would definetly like to see some more buildings and loot spawns!

I did like how Balota looked previously but this mod has way to many military building in it. The current Balota isn't so bad. Turning it into the location from mod would turn it into toxic zone to probably.

Yeah, a hybrid of old and new would be nice

Edited by Crim

Well... I'm probably in minority here when I say that I actually like the way Balota looks now. I hated the original look and beside, every place needs smaller airfields. What's the point of making every one of them on the map look like a major military base?

7 hours ago, MrMcButterToast said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1870300200 This mod adds more to balota Air Field 

I'd like to know how you define "a little better" ? To me this looks like additional military loot spawns.

What would be a little better rp-wise regarding this mod? 

No.

Balota is fine the way it is. I see no need to change it.

What does this add besides more loot spawns? 

1 hour ago, Ron said:

I'd like to know how you define "a little better" ? To me this looks like additional military loot spawns.

Do people even RP on military bases? i thought those were lootRP only 

Mod looks good, barely anybody uses Balota airfield or has bases in the south due to the low spawnrate of military stuff, would make stuff more interesting +1

Edited by NozzyRP

I wouldn't add another mod but if the Dev boys could add some things to it. 

Maybe the dev's can build onto the airfield instead of adding new mods since they have the tools now to do so.

Edited by Eagle

I’ll be honest. The old version looks vastly superior to me. It just looks better than the current one. 

I dont really agree with it but lore wise, Could make sense since as Russian and US troops went on in chernarus. Balota airfield if big enough could have been a big strategic point. To Combat the Navy of who ever was interested in invading from the coast but i dont know. It would make sense to me that balota would be bigger due to that.

5 hours ago, Fae said:

No.

Balota is fine the way it is. I see no need to change it.

What does this add besides more loot spawns? 

i just though it looked better. maybe it could be a toxic zone or maybe someone could turn it into something. i just though people would like the idea

5 hours ago, Ron said:

well more people would be on the coast just knowing something is "new" but for rp wise. whoever is on the coast could go there if they dont want to walk all the way to VMC or NWAF. Ik theres people who do talk at military zones. i did it last night actually. 

2 hours ago, MrMcButterToast said:

well more people would be on the coast just knowing something is "new" but for rp wise. 

There are people traveling along the coast and in bigger towns like Chernogorsk. Hot spots are magnets for travelers & role play ( good & bad) , not another barrack.

whoever is on the coast could go there if they dont want to walk all the way to VMC or NWAF.

There is a big military base right next to Balota, also the way to Zelenogorsk is not really that far.

cb4b3041b4.png

Ik theres people who do talk at military zones. i did it last night actually. 

If you log into the server you have to rp no matter where you are. Military bases are not excluded from that. Avoiding rp is a ban worthy offence.

Thanks for your answer though, maybe add a poll so people can throw in some votes, mine will be -1.

Edited by Ron

i wonder if there is a way that we can turn balota back into what it use to look like it was a lot better back in the day and im sure a lot of people wouldn't mind the old airfield