S1: NVFL in Stary Industrial - 2019-09-27 20:45

Server and location: S1 Stary Industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:45 approx

Your in game name: Radek Novotny

Names of allies involved: @Craig @Roman

Name of suspect/s: ???

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: Took two people hostage. Told them to keep their hands up, and wanted to RP about their foreigner status. One of them decided to pull their gun out with three people with their guns out already, while trying to RP hitting him in the face with the butt of my rifle. I died and my bratyr killed him. 

Connection Logs

Spoiler
19:40:25 | Player "Radek Novotny" is connected
- DEAD -

19:40:34 | Player "Gavin Packart" is connected
- Still in game -

19:35:09 | Player "Roman Konstantin" is connected
- Still in game -

19:37:28 | Player "Kuba Kovac" is connected
21:06:46 | Player "Kuba Kovac" disconnected
21:11:29 | Player "Kuba Kovac" is connected
21:21:34 | Player "Kuba Kovac" has been disconnected

20:15:16 | Player "Huke Steez" is connected
21:43:05 | Player "Huke Steez" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
20:40:36 | Player "Radek Novotny" (DEAD) hit by Player "Huke Steez" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with MP-133 from 2.99283 meters 
20:40:36 | Player "Radek Novotny" (DEAD) hit by Player "Huke Steez" into Torso(16) for 108.268 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with MP-133 from 2.99283 meters 

20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Kuba Kovac" into Torso(7) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVT-40 from 3.48022 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Kuba Kovac" into Torso(16) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVT-40 from 3.57121 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into Torso(24) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.39045 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into Torso(16) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.39045 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into Spine(41) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.39045 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into RightArm(17) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.46922 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into LeftArm(29) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.46922 meters 
20:40:38 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into RightArm(20) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 3.11253 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kuba Kovac" with SVT-40 from 3.48022 meters
20:40:36 | Player "Radek Novotny" (DEAD) killed by Player "Huke Steez" with MP-133 from 2.99283 meters

Chat Logs

Spoiler
Chat("Radek Novotny"): //medic guy, are you actually black, or is that just a model fault?
Chat("Gavin Packard"): FAULT
Chat("Radek Novotny"): //okay, we'll RP you as white
Chat("Radek Novotny"): *hits his face with the butt of his rifle*

Calling in

@ItsChocolateMan - Radek Novotny - OP
@Craig - Kuba Kovac - POSTED
@Roman - Roman Konstantin - POSTED
@thespoontoad - Gavin Packard - POSTED
@DrHukeSteez - Huke Steez - POSTED

Please post a full and detailed POV of this situation and any video evidence you may have. @DrHukeSteez will be temporarily banned from the servers until he provides us with his POV.

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Connection Logs

Hide contents

19:40:25 | Player "Radek Novotny" is connected
- DEAD -

19:40:34 | Player "Gavin Packart" is connected
- Still in game -

19:35:09 | Player "Roman Konstantin" is connected
- Still in game -

19:37:28 | Player "Kuba Kovac" is connected
21:06:46 | Player "Kuba Kovac" disconnected
21:11:29 | Player "Kuba Kovac" is connected
- Still ingame -

Hit Logs

Hide contents

20:40:36 | Player "Radek Novotny" (DEAD) hit by Player "Huke Steez" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with MP-133 from 2.99283 meters 
20:40:36 | Player "Radek Novotny" (DEAD) hit by Player "Huke Steez" into Torso(16) for 108.268 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with MP-133 from 2.99283 meters 

20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Kuba Kovac" into Torso(7) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVT-40 from 3.48022 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Kuba Kovac" into Torso(16) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVT-40 from 3.57121 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into Torso(24) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.39045 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into Torso(16) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.39045 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into Spine(41) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.39045 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into RightArm(17) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.46922 meters 
20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into LeftArm(29) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 2.46922 meters 
20:40:38 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) hit by Player "Roman Konstantin" into RightArm(20) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 3.11253 meters 

Kill Logs

Hide contents

20:40:37 | Player "Huke Steez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kuba Kovac" with SVT-40 from 3.48022 meters
20:40:36 | Player "Radek Novotny" (DEAD) killed by Player "Huke Steez" with MP-133 from 2.99283 meters

Chat Logs

Hide contents

Chat("Radek Novotny"): //medic guy, are you actually black, or is that just a model fault?
Chat("Gavin Packard"): FAULT
Chat("Radek Novotny"): //okay, we'll RP you as white
Chat("Radek Novotny"): *hits his face with the butt of his rifle*

Calling in

@ItsChocolateMan - Radek Novotny - OP
@Craig - Kuba Kovac
@Roman - Roman Konstantin
@thespoontoad - Gavin Packard
@DrHukeSteez - Huke Steez

Please post a full and detailed POV of this situation and any video evidence you may have. @DrHukeSteez will be temporarily banned from the servers until he provides us with his POV.

I don't understand? Me and Gavin we're taken hostage for being black and then Radek, Kuba, and Roman were forcing Gavin to torture/beat me... So, just as Gavin was about to attack me, I put my hands down, drew my weapon and fired at Radek, one of our captors.  But, just as I fired (not even a second later) I was fired upon/killed.   What's the problem here? I thought it was fun....

@DrHukeSteez your temp ban has been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report for further questions. I believe the reason you have been reported is for not valuing your characters life in a hostage situation and firing back at your captors who happened to outnumber and outgun you.

We met DrHukeSteez and some other guy at Stary and roleplayed a bit, I then initiated on them with my bratri and took them to the big red metal barn where we started with hostile roleplay. One of my bratri told the other guy that we'll let them go if he tortured DrHukeSteez, all the suddenly DrHukeSteez pulled out his shotgun and blasted my m8 in the face a second before me and Kuba could rain down hell fire on him. He clearly had no ways to survive that since we outnumbered him and had weapons to end his life quickly.

@Craig and @thespoontoad have been temporarily banned from the servers until they post their POVs

Choco, Roman and myself were doing general Chernarus Hero RP. When we came across two enemies. Roman decides to initiate after some time, and we eventually move them into the barn. As you can see in the video, at some point this man pulls a weapon out and kills my Bratr knowing that there was another two very angry brave nationalists with fully loaded weapons ready to gun him down, and we did gun him down like the filthy foreigner he is, and the logs show that me, Kuba Kovac, hero of Chernarus killed him in the end. We then fake executed the other enemy and went on our way before going to sleep.

i was approached by 4 gentlemen, the 3 so called ultranationalists and a randm guy they called 'black torch' cause he was 'black'. after a while they initiated on us and took us too an INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE not a barn. and demanded my weapon (an m4) i handed it over and stayed with my hands up. outta nowhere the 'black torch' guy pulls out a shotgun and legit pulverises an ultranationalist, i offered to help but he was already dead. defender rights for the 'black torch' were fair game since he was being robbed, i could have easily puleld out my sidearm and joined but chose not to. i would however agree its more ruleplay than roleplay, so either way i think the punishment or not is fair. like i said it could go both ways and i have my reasons to agree with both outcomes of what the admin chooses.

i can confirm that we were literally taken hostage for being black, and im pretty sure one of them called torch guy a black person. i mean i get why both parties are pissed cause i mean this isnt hero RP, taking someone hostage for being black is not hero RP at all. my character model is not black it was dark and he looked dark too.

im happy with both accounts from both sides, they are accurate enough for me. i DONT like the use of hero RP when the situation was cause for 'being black'. my m4 i feel was merely a plus to the ordeal.

james.

Edited by thespoontoad
missed out important info after viewing a geforce vid RECORDED AFTER DEATHS

Thank you. Your temp bans have been revoked. Please keep an eye on the report in case staff have questions for you.

i j  i just checked the rules. would torture of the victim by another victim be 'Unreasonable hostage demands (UHD)'?

as well as the out of nowhere kill, would tha tbe considered 'No value for life (NVFL)'

both are pretty much shown in the clip. roleplay torture would be near impoossible since as a medic the main items i have are syringes, drugs and personal defence weapons that were taken off me or could have gotten me killed if i had put them in hand. torture would have to cause some sort of harm and so id have to make him bleed or sommat or break a toe or bust and eye.

PLUS aggrivation by segregating us for our skin colour.

Edited by thespoontoad

Summary:
@ItsChocolateMan and company take @DrHukeSteez and @thespoontoad hostage, leading them to a barn.  Hostile RP is exchanged for a few minutes until DrHukeSteez is asked, "Why the fuck are you here?" by ItsChocolateMan.  In response, DrHukeSteez pulls a gun on his three armed captors, killing ItsChocolateMan before being killed by the other two captors.

Rulebreaks:

• @DrHukeSteez, despite being surrounded by three armed captors, you still made an attempt to shoot your way out of the situation.  In your attempt at escape, you were quickly shot and killed, and due to the near zero percent chance of survival and disregard for your character's life shown, you will be punished for No Value For Life.
Spoiler

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Evidence:

Spoiler

Suggestions:
@DrHukeSteez, in the future, we'd like to strongly recommend not engaging your captors when clearly outnumbered.  Instead, go along with the hostile roleplay and enjoy that, rather than going out guns-blazing and cutting the encounter short.  Overall, try your best to value your character's life as though they were a real person and don't willingly put them in situations that will most likely end in death, such is fighting back against three captors aiming a gun at him.

Verdict:
@DrHukeSteez - No Value For Life (NVFL) - GUILTY, 3 day ban, 10 warning points, character permanently killed

Signed by @Peril, @Samti & @Rover