Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:35
Sign in to follow this  
Jostex

New Government?

*The typical noise of the frequencies becomes lower and a voice starts talking between one cigarette puff [...] and another*

Hello everyone, this is Merk of the charity place of Rogovo, unfortunately, AKA personal stocks of someone which quietly assaults our supplies and stocks day by day [...] I just can't imagine who it could be [...]

Rumors have reached me, telling me about armed personnel and their cars [...] The same ones we saw wandering around Rogovo; that stop the unfortunate survivors, that we try to help every day despite the constant robberies, confiscating their weapons over a certain caliber using any kind of manners they want [...]

They say they are the New Government and that a license is required to use certain rifles [...] That's all what they said [...] And I'm fine with it.

But what I have to say instead is: [...]

This new government, which cares so much about our territories, casually settled near the largest military base in the region: how is it helping survivors who struggle every day against hunger and the infected trying to survive? [...] 

I wish the survivors knew where to come to ask for some food and medicines in case of need. So please, if you are listening to this message, and you are certainly listening to it since you are the new government after all,  I think we would all be happy to know more about this government and its provisions, on a public channel  obviously.

Thank you for the commitment and dedication you put into keeping this place safe every day.

Best regards [...]

*After the last puff, the sound of a foot crawling something on the ground is heard before the statics return to normal*

*presses the PTT*

"Definetly not gonna happen, consider yourself a dead man walking"

*releases the PTT*

*Merk press the PTT, woods noise fill the backgroud* 

Congratulations friend, the words that everyone wanted to hear.

I hope you too can feel how you wished me... You won't even see it coming.

Best of luck.

Here Merk, over and out.

*Merk release the PTT*

36 minutes ago, Jostex said:

*Merk press the PTT, woods noise fill the backgroud* 

Congratulations friend, the words that everyone wanted to hear.

I hope you too can feel how you wished me... You won't even see it coming.

Best of luck.

Here Merk, over and out.

*Merk release the PTT*

*Someone press the PTT*

Here is Italo Verdi speaking.

I joined Merk a few days ago in his business and I immediately realized his good intentions.

I don’t understand how some people may decide to ruin something as beautiful as a place to find refuge and a bit of quiet in a devastated world like ours.

Those who care about people will always find support from others. Those who move away from people will find only solitude and, in this world, probably death. 

Stay alert.

Italo, end of communications.

*Italo release the PTT*

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"Anarchy is the only recognized force and body state of Chernarus, any foreign governments will be dealt with properly."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*