Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 15:46
Sign in to follow this  
MasonnWB

Mason's Media Thread

As per inspired by @NorwayRP I wanted to try my hand at Montages And others so I will be posting those from here. Will also post screen shots and other funny things that happen in game

Edited by Masonn

Ur pretty good dude nice rp

Edited by tossVC

1 minute ago, tossVC said:

Ur pretty good dude nice rp

that was some bomb as RP tbh

1 minute ago, TheLamp1 said:

My favorite was the last one

@Jim Smokes

4 minutes ago, TheLamp1 said:

My favorite was the last one

Thats where I die 😭

Edited by Jim Smokes

The little fort we made in Green mountain Tower after our enemies said they were gonna build up

Screenshot_(48).png

Screenshot_(49).png

Had some absolute fun today and while having some good laugh I had 1 goodbye to say to a friend. 

Here is my Favorite Part from today @TIMELAPSE @Johnny Navid @Jim Smokes and to Jacob, (Sorry dunno Forum name)

(For closer to the actual thing skip half of the clip)

Alright that was a lot of fun but now to the main point of posting onto here again. @FknSnow Bro I appreciate you so much for some of the good times we had. I know we didnt play with eachother long and I was happy to find out you would be coming back to the server recently but sadly, as all things do, You gotta take another break but I am so happy you let us Pk the infamous Jack Caeser. I know that name is not known to a whole lot of people but its a character with so much depth and such a long story behind him it was interesting to see things unfold. I am grateful to you for actually letting us PK him today and tying up a Very long story line for Noah. This has been worked on since the day you left Syndicate and it has finally come full circle. When you get back and Play DayZRP man shoot me a DM. I can't wait to see what character you bring along in the Future. GG bro and stay fresh man

Edited by MasonnWB

Every year I dress up as knock off brands of famous things for Halloween. Last year I was the Walmart Great-value version of Gold fish. This year I went as off brand tough guy mafia dude. ❤️ Here's a picture from earlier this week.

Png.png

Edit: Love the stories we've been getting into ever since I started playing on DayzRp. Thanks for being a good leader, a good shot, and a good friend  Looking forward to the next montage

Edited by Jim Smokes

Alright Numero Dos