Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 08:27
Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Staff Feedback: Craig

This is where you tell me how much of a good boy I am.

Spoiler

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes:

image.png.c049fe086448e9447b60c0f7b74aea3a.png

Feedback: As the evidence posted above shows and i think i'm speaking for a lot of people in the community by leaving this here feedback. It's great to see Loremasters that are putting their time to improving the lore of the server AND showing it in game through the use of mini-events. This is something that has been asked of the Loremasters for some time now but they were unable to due to not having tools. 

I am also leaving this feedback in regards to the Lore Group that was posted by @RedSky. It's great to see a group solely focused on furthering the lore of the server. It's a useful tool for the loremasters to have boots on the ground in game that are able to do their wishes by furthering the story of the server and effect everyone normal people that play on the server who normally wouldn't care about the lore at all since it was mostly just forum posts which were too long to read.

Suggestions for improvement: I have nothing more to say than I wish you both continued good luck in what you two are doing for the server. I'm sure your work will improve the overall quality of RP on the entire server and bring new unique RP scenarios that we have not seen for a while. Keep it up boys i have my full faith in you @Craig @StagsviewRB 🤝 The only improvement i can think of is adding @Major as a loremaster but that's just a wet dream 

Edited by NozzyRP

4 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes:

image.png.c049fe086448e9447b60c0f7b74aea3a.png

Feedback: As the evidence posted above shows and i think i'm speaking for a lot of people in the community by leaving this here feedback. It's great to see Loremasters that are putting their time to improving the lore of the server AND showing it in game through the use of mini-events. This is something that has been asked of the Loremasters for some time now but they were unable to due to not having tools. 

I am also leaving this feedback in regards to the Lore Group that was posted by @RedSky. It's great to see a group solely focused on furthering the lore of the server. It's a useful tool for the loremasters to have boots on the ground in game that are able to do their wishes by furthering the story of the server and effect everyone normal people that play on the server who normally wouldn't care about the lore at all since it was mostly just forum posts which were too long to read.

Suggestions for improvement: I have nothing more to say than I wish you both continued good luck in what you two are doing for the server. I'm sure your work will improve the overall quality of RP on the entire server and bring new unique RP scenarios that we have not seen for a while. Keep it up boys i have my full faith in you @Craig @StagsviewRB 🤝 The only improvement i can think of is adding @Major as a loremaster but that's just a wet dream 

I'm on break because I'm adjusting to a new college you fucking tool. 😋

- A note for new staff members. Me and Nozzy are friends and this is not flame -

I'll be back in the next week. Nice to see the Discord I made ages ago is finally being used as intended.

Edited by Major