Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 22:43
Sign in to follow this  
Orphan

New but not new

Hi, 

As the title says I am a new player currently as I have not played on the server for over a year now and know literally nobody. I used to be a part of a group called Nordic battle group and those were the only people I knew. Just wanted to introduce myself. As well as this I’m struggling in game to know what to do. I don’t really know how to get involved. I’m going round on my own looting and going to high pop ares to try and find people like the airfield and sort of only having short conversations with people. I feel it’s hard to find away to tell people I’m new in RP since the lore has been going for a while now so I feel as tho my RP doesn’t always make sense and therefore they struggle. I see people streaming being in constant conversations and tasks and having stuff to do and I just feel like I’m wondering around aimlessly. Just hoping for some kind person to give me some tips on how to really get stuck in as I love RP on DayZ and want to get the full experience. 

Thanks

Hello and welcome back! If being in a group and having people to always roleplay with is what you're looking for, you can check out the thread below to let other community members know that you're looking for a group to join! Good luck and have fun 🙂 

Welcome back 😄 

Welcome back! 👌