Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 00:56
Sign in to follow this  
Nonplayer

Appealing VDM

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: I feel like i should have been warned and not banned, because it's a thing i couldn't really control as the car was going very fast, and everyone knows that DayZ vehicles are notoriously buggy and choppy at slower speeds, attempting to slow down or turn to the right would've resulted in all 5 of our deaths, when we tried to get out of the way the victim went to the left as soon as we went to turn off the road from hitting the other person.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was not able to control the situation therefore i think i should have received a warning instead of a ban for 5 days. And i have learned my on driving vehicles on dayz.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get a warning instead of a ban, or lower the sentence.

What could you have done better?: i could have been driving slower.

Greetings,

The staff team have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. In this situation, it has already been taken into consideration the accident part of the incident and we came to the agreement to lower your punishment already. In the end it is up to the driver to drive in a way that they can assure they can keep themselves and other people around the roads safe and to end it all of it‘s not standard protocol to give warnings for this kind of thing.

With that said, appeal denied.

Signed by @Derek Steel @Peril @Fae