Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 08:32
Sign in to follow this  
neshy33

AKM Bayonet

More of an observation, seems the AKM bayonet item has been broken? No longer finding it in spawns and the one I had in the inventory and also stashes have gone. 

Hmmm... that's not cool. I look around for one myself. 

It might be a dayz Dev thing, they may have removed it to remodel it or something as it did look stupidly large or there might be an issue with it in general 

Calling in @Ducky, @Roland & @Watchman

They might be able to help out with this problem as they have more experience.

I wonder if it has to do with the DayzRP modification  our devs did, with the KA Bayonet now being used in the knife sheath. Sometimes when items are modified in some shape or form, it requires removing the vanilla variant from the loot-table and replaced. Sometimes when there's a new DayZRP mod update, I have also noticed some items disappear or become bugged when this occurs.

To add: For a little while there, bayonets weren't able to be used to cut down bushes, shed bark from trees, etc.

I recall that too, after an update you could cut bushes down with them but would take 3 times as long and not drop a long stick.