Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 15:45
Sign in to follow this  
RedFoxx

Problem starting game with new MODS

I have not been able to log on since the mods have been changed.

I guess starting from the bottom I am not playing on the deer island server.  So whatever mods that needs I don't.

I have all the mods listed up except that one and I have an issue with the OP basebuilder mod.  Saying the server needs it.  Once i add it, I get told to basically take it off.  Stuck at that.

Can anyone help?

Hello RedFoxx,

Please make sure to review our How to Join guide.

Here is the Steam Workshop Collection of the mods you must download (besides Deer Isle, if you are playing S1 Chernarus).

In the Install DayZ section of the guide it states:

In order to play on DayZRP you will need our DayZRP mod that changes some aspects of gameplay and adds new items, as well some other public mods from Steam Workshop. The easiest and quickest way to do that is by subscribing to our mod collection on the Steam workshop and letting the DayZ Launcher update it.

Before launching the game you need to make sure that the required mods are enabled and in correct order, you can do so by going to "Mods" in the DayZ Launcher and checking that all mods which are listed on the DayZRP.com Server Collection page on Steam Workshop are under "Loaded mods", they are in the same order and the boxes next to them are checked. The order is important when it comes to some mods. Community Framework (CF) should ALWAYS be loaded first, while DayZRP mod should ALWAYS be loaded last. Otherwise you will receive script errors on startup.

If this fails, a staff member will further assist you. 🙂 

~Camo

RedFoxx, could you provide a screenshot of this error that occurs when you try to load the OP Basebuilder mod to your load order? It may be as simple as clicking "Repair" for the mod

Sometimes mod downloads are corrupted. If your error states a specific mod error, try to repair it or remove it completely and re-download it.

So i added all files except deer island in the correct order.  I still got the file issue.

I deleted the OP base items and re downloaded it.

I took a screen shot cause I am still having the same problem.

20190924220257_1.jpg

2 hours ago, RedFoxx said:

So i added all files except deer island in the correct order.  I still got the file issue.

I deleted the OP base items and re downloaded it.

I took a screen shot cause I am still having the same problem.

20190924220257_1.jpg

For me, I restart Steam after uninstalling and reinstalling the mods in the correct order. Try that? 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Just use the dayzsa launcher which is now supported, ensure that your character name matches.  

Edited by Crim

Glad you got it sorted!

/closed