NVFL - Novaya Petrovka 17:25

Server and location: S1, Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 9/23/19 17:25

Your in game name: James Mayson

Names of allies involved: @G_Date @Cactorrio @Alkis @Willow @Yampa

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were over in bash waiting for our team to come together and had walked down and began a journey to Novaya to follow up with @Willow at the water pump we had run in to Dr. Shock and begun a conversation with him when willow had radioed that she had gotten shot and we rushed down to assist her. When we arrived in town we had found a man over willow stripping her body of her weapon and clothing and when we confronted the man with what had happened he had begun walking around nervously and saying that he's going to die and he needed blood so we gave him saline and as we were speaking to him he had begun walking backwards trying to leave the situation without answering for what had happened and thats when the video started and we initiated there was 6 of us aiming fully automatic weapons at the man in question and I had made my demands clear and he had gone against them twice before he tried to kill @G_Date

POV: I had just lowered my guard to begin surveying the area before the initiation happened. I had not seen what had happened until i turned around to see @coolman23on the ground and @G_Date gunning down the man. 

My POV. We was speaking to doctor Shock near bash and heard willow say that she got shot so we then rushed to Novaya to assist and when we arrive we see a man over her body. I begin to walk around him as he is acting really nervous and keeps saying im going to die I need blood also he keeps bringing his weapon out and then holstering it. We then initiate on him to ask further questions to then he does comply up until he pulls his pistol and turns on me so I shoot him and accidently shoot @coolman23 in the cross fire and then finish the guy off. We had no intent to kill him we only wanted to ask questions as he was over willows body. 

Edited by G_Date

My POV:

I was running through the woods when I heard the radio message, I met up with the rest of them running down to novaya where we confronted the dude at the water pump, when the initiation dropped I raised my rifle at the man, when the man brought out a handgun and try to kill @G_Date I proceeded to shoot at the nervous man.  I am the one with the golden mask in the video.

POV: After having talked to shock for a solid 3 minutes we hear @Willow telling us she got shot as we made our way down to novaya as fast as possible. Scoping out the area from the open field I spotted a guy with a pile of infected dropped dead around him. We quickly approached the man to find our friend lying dead next to the infected. After a short conversation, admitting he might have shot her as well as taking some of her clothes and her gun we decided to hold him in place, confronting him about what had happened. Trying to settle the situation calmly wasn't fruitful so we decided to use force. At first, even slowly he was compliant before putting his hands down and pulling his pistol, the rest happened in the Video provided.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

16:42:54 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" is connected
-DEAD-
17:21:43 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" has been disconnected

14:33:05 | Player "James Mayson" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

14:42:11 | Player "Gareth Jones" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

17:03:07 | Player "Yam Alvarez" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

14:31:42 | Player "James OKennly" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

14:59:40 | Player "Alkis Rouber" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

17:21:35 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "Gareth Jones" with M4A1 from 3.83764 meters 
17:21:35 | Player "Gareth Jones" hit by Player "Ghinea Andrei" with Glock-19 from 4.08207 meters 
17:21:35 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "James Mayson" with M4A1 from 5.64142 meters 
17:21:36 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "Gareth Jones" with M4A1 from 5.94539 meters 
17:21:36 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "Gareth Jones" with M4A1 from 5.94539 meters 
17:21:36 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by is unconscious
17:21:37 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "Yam Alvarez" with M4A1 from 5.65201 meters 
17:21:37 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "Gareth Jones" with M4A1 from 8.10562 meters 
17:21:37 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" hit by Player "Gareth Jones" with M4A1 from 8.27713 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

17:21:37 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gareth Jones" with M4A1 from 8.10562 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@coolman23 | James Mayson | OP
@sKz | Ghinea Andrei | POSTED
@G_Date | Gareth Jones | POSTED
@Yampa | Yam Alvarez | POSTED
@Cactorrio | James OKennly | POSTED
@Alkis
 | Alkis Rouber | POSTED

@sKz WILL BE TEMP BANNED UNTIL THEY PROVIDE THEIR POV.

@coolman23 Can you post the full unedited video of the situation.

2 minutes ago, Realize said:

@coolman23 Can you post the full unedited video of the situation.

That is all the footage I have of the situation I had started recording right before I was to initiate just to be cautious. Sorry

It is correct I was in novaya petrovka while desperately looking for a hospital to create a blood bag for me to survive. In my search I gave a woman to whom I asked for urgent help, after a few seconds she fired in a zombie, to come more, I shot, I swear I didn't hit any bullets, I even tried to kill all the infections around her to save her because her character was blocked and she was surrounded, so much I could do for her.Then I chose to have the objects that would have saved my life, but there appeared a group of 6 people who started begging to throw blame on me for killing her, normally trying to get out of the conversation when everyone 6 were threateningly approaching me with their weapons revealed.I threw down the guns, but I kept the gun so that I would not be dishonest and it showed that I would die fighting not robbed them, I only fired a few bullets in the back, I did not kill him I am sure, I had a glock19 9mm, in change the one who filmed and died died by mistake of an ally because he buried him.That's all, thank you.

SUMMARY:

@sKz is seen standing over @Willow's body, as a result her allies assume he is the one who killed her, and initiate on him. @sKz puts his hands up and drops his weapons, but then lowers his hands to pull out a pistol and attempts to shoot the individual behind him whilst surrounded by at least five hostiles.

Please keep in mind the following rule: 

• 3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

@sKz you were heavily outnumbered and outgunned, yet showed no value for your characters life by attempting to fight back, which resulted in your death. In future, try to assess the situation better, and prioritise roleplay above all else.

VERDICT:

@sKz | NVFL | 3 day ban, 10 warning points | Character Permadeath (Ghinea Andrei)

SIGNED: @Fae, @Samti & @Derek Steel