Avoiding RP - Vybor 15:25

Server and location: S1, Vybor Gas Station

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 15:25

Your in game name: James Mayson

Names of allies involved: @Cactorrio@G_Date @Willow

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): BMW

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: We were notified shortly before that a BMW had hit one of our people @Yampa that BMW with what looked like the police that him drove into Vybor speeding and then stopped at the gas station they got out of the vehicle as if they were going to begin filling up their car me and my allies approached and without even saying anything they automatically tried to drive away quickly and sped so quickly they hit and almost killed their ally and then they had sped out of town while I was screaming at them hello and I think I attempted to tell them to hold on a second. 

Connection Logs:

14:33:05 | Player "James Mayson" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED - 

14:30:25 | Player "Yam Alvarez" is connected
15:07:16 | Player "Yam Alvarez" has been disconnected
15:07:44 | Player "Yam Alvarez" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED -

12:08:46 | Player "Roman Suchanek" has been disconnected
12:09:55 | Player "Roman Suchanek" is connected
14:27:51 | Player "Roman Suchanek" has been disconnected
14:30:25 | Player "Roman Suchanek" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED -

13:55:22 | Player "Zikmund Svec" has been disconnected
13:56:22 | Player "Zikmund Svec" is connected
14:27:51 | Player "Zikmund Svec" has been disconnected
14:30:25 | Player "Zikmund Svec" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED -

11:54:43 | Player "Radek Zelenka" is connected
14:27:51 | Player "Radek Zelenka" has been disconnected
14:30:30 | Player "Radek Zelenka" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED - 

Hit Logs:

15:24:29 | Player "Radek Zelenka" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:24:29 | Player "Radek Zelenka" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:24:30 | Player "Radek Zelenka" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:24:30 | Player "Radek Zelenka" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit

Kill Logs:

NONE

Position Logs:

15:25:22 | Player "James Mayson" (pos=<3629.2, 8982.5, 311.0>)
15:25:22 | Player "Roman Suchanek" (pos=<2829.4, 9408.5, 264.3>) 
15:25:22 | Player "Zikmund Svec" (pos=<2828.9, 9407.9, 264.2>) 
15:25:22 | Player "Radek Zelenka" (pos=<2830.0, 9408.0, 264.3>) 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@coolman23 | James Mayson | OP - POSTED
@FatalShot | Roman Suchanek | POSTED
@Nonplayer | Zikmund Svec | POSTED
@Yevgeny Shevchuk| Radek Zelenka | POSTED

Me and my two friends stopped at a gas station to re-fuel our car, we began to re-fuel as we noticed five or six people approaching us WITH weapons drawn.  Why five or six people feel like they need to walk up on a group of three with their weapons ready is beyond me but I didn't want to stick around and find out.  I honestly felt by the tone of their voice they meant ill intent, that is why we left.

My POV:

We saw 5 to 6 armed individuals with weapons out running towards us. First logical response was to fire the car up and get out of there as fast as possible, as my character was scared.

I stopped at a gas station with two friends trying to refuel our already damaged BMW. After a minute or two I noticed 5 to 6 Armed individuals with drawn weapons running at us , my characters first instinct was to get into the car and run. Ontop of that Radek dislikes violence and people with drawn rifles running at him can only mean Ill intent. Seeing as Radek is not a fighter but a medic and humanitarian he ofcourse tried to value his life and flee . Ontop of that I was Injured already and got hit by our own car by accident.

@Nonplayer @FatalShot & @Yevgeny Shevchuk do any of you three happen to have recorded this situation and can post a video of the incident reported here?

I cant record gameplay due to my rigs limitation , im allready running the game on the lowest of the lowest and im happy I can even play stuff like DayZ.

TL;DR - No.

I don't sadly, didn't think something like this would be reported, we valued our lives, it's RP.

Thank you all for responding so quickly. Keep an eye on this report for further questioning.

Also calling in @Willow, @Cactorrio & @G_Date for their full and detailed POV's of this situation and any video evidence available

My POV. I was in Pustoshka in a house afk and heard over radio that Yampa got ran down by a car after he moved to be away from it so went in a field. I can't give a bigger detailed version as only heard what happened over radio. 

My POV: I had heard over the radio that a friend of ours was ran over by a black BMW. Not long after the black BMW was confirmed to be in Vybor with us. James @coolman23 went to approach the men to talk about what had happened. To my knowledge there was no intention of hostile RP. I was behind James @coolman23 when the people saw us and immediately hoped in their car to drive off. Almost running over their own members in the process. I did hear James yelling "HELLO" after the men. 

Willows POV:

Me and @Yampa were traveling along side of the road enjoying the day and we suddenly heard the rev of an engine as I turn towards the noise I see a car speed past me hitting @Yampa and killing him as they continue into the field.  These men were driving recklessly and crazy they did continue back to the area which @Yampa did die and begin questioning me about who I was in a semi hostile manner and they did seem quite shocked at what they did. When the men left they continued driving recklessly into the fields nearby and I found out soon after they were spotted in Vybor getting gas which I heard over the radio. From what I heard they were in quite a hurry and avoided RP almost harming one of the men that was with them in the process. 

Verdict:

@Nonplayer - Avoiding RP - NOT GUILTY
@FatalShot - Avoiding RP - NOT GUILTY
@Yevgeny Shevchuk - Avoiding RP - NOT GUILTY

Reason:

Due to the circumstances in this particular event, and the fact that the accused all provided statements about @coolman23 and his group approaching with guns drawn we do not believe this was avoiding RP.

The accused and his group stopped to refuel their vehicle, and saw Coolman and his party arriving with their guns drawn. Due to fear for losing their vehicle (which is in fact very useful and something that's not very common) they decided to take off before Coolman and his crew approached. The accused has also just recently killed a man by running him over, and therefore had an even better reason to run away as they feared for their life as well as the vehicle. They were also outnumbered, and valued their life.

We deem this as a logical reaction to the arriving party. We always encourage RP, however vehicles are valuable for multiple reasons and if a player wants to protect his vehicle it is best done by leaving the area in many situations such as this one.

With that said.

Outcome:

@Nonplayer - Avoiding RP - NO PUNISHMENT
@FatalShot - Avoiding RP - NO PUNISHMENT
@Yevgeny Shevchuk - Avoiding RP - NO PUNISHMENT

Signed @Hofer & @Realize