VDM near VMC

Server and location: S1, road that leads to VMC and Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 1500

Your in game name: Yam Alvarez

Names of allies involved: Willow 

Name of suspect/s: IDK

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): BMW

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Willow and myself where walking down the road towards Kabanino, I hear the car coming up behind us and move to the field, the car swerves from the road and plows into me.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

14:30:25 | Player "Yam Alvarez" is connected
- Dead -
15:07:16 | Player "Yam Alvarez" has been disconnected

14:32:53 | Player "Frank Miller" is connected
- Currently Connected -

14:30:25 | Player "Roman Suchanek" is connected
- Currently Connected -

14:30:25 | Player "Zikmund Svec" is connected
- Currently Connected -

14:30:30 | Player "Radek Zelenka" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

15:00:42 | Player "Yam Alvarez" (pos=<4639.9, 7604.1, 325.5>) hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:00:42 | Player "Yam Alvarez" (pos=<4639.9, 7604.2, 325.5>) hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:00:42 | Player "Yam Alvarez" (pos=<4639.9, 7604.2, 325.5>) hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:00:42 | Player "Yam Alvarez" (pos=<4639.8, 7604.2, 325.5>) hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit
15:00:42 | Player "Yam Alvarez" (pos=<4639.8, 7604.2, 325.5>) hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater with TransportHit

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

15:00:42 | Player "Yam Alvarez" (DEAD) (pos=<4639.8, 7604.2, 325.5>) killed by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Beater

Position Logs:

Spoiler

15:00:23 | Player "Frank Miller" (pos=<2948.4, 7714.4, 325.5>) 
15:00:23 | Player "Roman Suchanek" (pos=<4627.7, 7271, 310.4>) 
15:00:23 | Player "Zikmund Svec" (pos=<4627.4, 7270.3, 310.4>) 
15:00:23 | Player "Radek Zelenka" (pos=<4628.4, 7270.6, 310.5>) 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Yampa | Yam Alvarez | OP
@Kapocss | Frank Miller | POSTED
@FatalShot | Roman Suchanek | POSTED
@Nonplayer | Zikmund Svec | POSTED
@Yevgeny Shevchuk | Radek Zelenka | POSTED

Hello, the only thing I have heard is a car driving past by, I was looting in a nearby area. 
I honestly have no idea what happened in the area. (that happened at 17:20-ish CET so I really have no clue what happened, heard some gunshots in the past 30 minutes or so around me, but I generally avoided the sources of the shots.)

Edited by Kapocss

Thank you for your response, your temp ban has now been revoked.

My friends and I were driving down the road, in 4th gear, by the time we came upon two people walking in the road we were moving to fast to stop so the driver tried to swerve to the left in to a filed to avoid them at the same time one of the people stepped out of the road to the left to avoid us and we ran him over by complete accident.  we came back around to see if we actually killed him, the woman he was with started talking to us, seeming very upset which is understandable but then she just stopped talking all together and just stood there, after two minutes or so of her not responding to us we just left.  this whole thing was a complete accident.

@FatalShot Thank you for your response, your temp ban has now been revoked.
Can you name the driver, of the vehicle ?

I was sitting in the back of the car sorting my inventory , as I heard someone call out people on the road , our driver swirved left into the field and the guy who got rammed ran into the same direction. We were in 4th gear close to 120 KM/H there was no real chance to slow down enough. We did however turn around and I tried to look if he was maybe knocked out. There was this woman at aswell which I tried to ask for her name and her friends name. She was upsat but after a while refused to respond or talk to us so we just left the sceen and dident take anything from the body. 

~Sincerely Radek "Rad" Zelenka.

My POV:

I was the one driving, we saw two people on the road we were driving in fourth gear and i tried to avoid colliding by turning left but the man in blue just ran into the direction i was trying to evade him.

Nonplayer, he should be posting

@Nonplayer @Yevgeny Shevchuk Thank you for your response, your temp ban has now been revoked.

Calling in @Willow for her full and detailed POV and any video evidence she might have.

Willows POV:

Me and @Yampa were traveling along side of the road enjoying the day and we suddenly heard the rev of an engine as I turn towards the noise I see a car speed past me hitting @Yampa and killing him as they continue into the field.  These men were driving recklessly and crazy they did continue back to the area which @Yampa did die and begin questioning me about who I was in a semi hostile manner and they did seem quite shocked at what they did. When the men left they continued driving recklessly into the fields nearby and I found out soon after they were spotted in Vybor getting gas which I heard over the radio. From what I heard they were in quite a hurry and avoided RP almost harming one of the men that was with them in the process. 

Summary:
@Nonplayer & friends were driving north on the road between Rogovo and Kabanino, as they were driving past Dichina there were 2 individuals by the road in the confusion @Nonplayer hit and killed one of the individuals @Yampa and killed him, they stopped to see if they could try to help him to no avail as he was already Dead.

Rulebreaks:
@Nonplayer We understand that this was an accident and it was not your intention to run over @Yampa, but killing another player before any initiation and any kind of RP is against our rules and ill be deemed as an Invalid kill - on sight.

Evidence:

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Nonplayer said:

My POV:

I was the one driving, we saw two people on the road we were driving in fourth gear and i tried to avoid colliding by turning left but the man in blue just ran into the direction i was trying to evade him.

17 hours ago, Yampa said:

Server and location: S1, road that leads to VMC and Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 1500

Your in game name: Yam Alvarez

Names of allies involved: Willow 

Name of suspect/s: IDK

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): BMW

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Willow and myself where walking down the road towards Kabanino, I hear the car coming up behind us and move to the field, the car swerves from the road and plows into me.

Suggestions:
@Nonplayer In the future when driving a vehicle in Dayz please drive slower when you see other players, as vehicles can be very erratic and some times have a mind of their own.

Verdict:
@Nonplayer | Invalid kill - on sight | 5 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed @Realize & @Samti

The reasoning for the lowered punishment was because in this case we did not believe this kill to be done with hostile intent and we believe it was a complete accident, therefore the staff team have opted for a lower punishment rather than the standard 7-day ban.