Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 16:54 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
NozzyRP

Interview With A Valuable Community Member: YNW Pep

Welcome ladies and Gentlemen.

1426643416_Ryan1.jpg.0a9fb563719078754b25f137b50a6efd.jpg

@Ryan Shepherd is on Vacation currently and he gave me permission to do an interview while he is gone. 

Today we are interviewing the Crusader himself, fighting in the Holy land. Please welcome @YNW Pep. He could take time out of crusading to meet us for this interview.

Tell Us About Yourself Lad?

Spoiler

1. Im pep, 23, from israel, combat vet with a confirmed kill, currently serving as a tank gunner in the IDF, before i was an epic gamer i used to be a semi professional surfer, competing locally and also an instructor as a part time job sometimes even skipping school for days just to go to the beach, i have always been a gamer though and just before joining the army i managed to save some shekels to get myself my 1st PC, and since then i kinda got addicted to playing with the boys whoever they may be, now im sitting here in the gaza border, writing this interview up on my phine while being bombarded

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join lad?

Spoiler

2. Was looking into roleplay servers on arma 3 after some time playing arma3 life, and i came across the dayzrp arma server, was immidiatly hooked into it. 

What could the staff team do, to make this a better place lad?

Spoiler

3.We should definitely stop treating this place like its a kindergarten and more of an online community, people be hating and looking to ban other too much

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here lad?

Spoiler

4.back in the day when i was a whitename on arma 3 dayzrp, i was walking around the airfield looking for some dank gear when all of a sudden 2 helis packed with chedaki members lead by my man @dew landed right infront of me and gave me some exellent hostile rp, gave me an ID and took me as an informant, left me scared shitless on the runway

Do you regret doing anything in your time here lad?

Spoiler

5. No regrets

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be lad?

Spoiler

6. My best friend @NozzyRP 🤝, @ShanePVP for the rollies, @Blake because i need someone to remind me that im jewish all the time and that some things in my past never happened, and @Sleepyhead since shes always positive and can keep the spirits high

What is your favorite relatable community meme lad?

Spoiler

7. The hostileRP vs campfireRP memes are the best

What has been your favorite character you have played on the server and why lad?

Spoiler

8. Definetly jonathan schmeck aka mr krabs aka young shekel god, character has been there for a while and the RP experiences i had with it are always top, its because i can just play as myself, no mask or anything.

What do you feel is missing from the community lad?

Spoiler

9. definetly chilled staff members, these days it feels more like im in daycare rather than an online community, just feels like some staff members be out there looking for the point spree

Do you have any hidden talents lad?

Spoiler

10. I can do a really authentic and funny indian accent

If you could successfully frame someone for a rule breaking punishment, who would it be and why lad?

Spoiler

11. That would be my boy @Blake for ooc hate

If you woke up as a Swedish man named Rolle, what would your first act be on dayzrp.com lad?

Spoiler

12. Go to sleep and hope i wake up as nozzy

What a great man Pep is, keep up the crusading lad you're doing a great service to the entire world by keeping the Holy Land safe 🤝 @YNW Pep

ezgif.com-add-text.gif.975c4e560cfdb3dc4679711857462be4.gif

That was it for today lads, hopefully @Ryan Shepherd is back to do the next interview 🤝

A Ryan Shepherd and Nozzy coalition? No one can combat this.

Good interview 👍

17 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

A Ryan Shepherd and Nozzy coalition? No one can combat this.

Good interview 👍

Trust me the honor is all mine, thanks 🤝

41 minutes ago, JamesRP said:

Great interview @YNW Pep looks good.

Very good Nozzy, interviewing the people in the community that matter the most!

Wouldn't go that far but the compliment is appreciated, Pep is truly a remarkable man.

Very nice interview boys, although I would like to state (Since I'm now on final lol, that I have never made fun of pep nor have I made fun of his religion) 
But good shit boys. 

What it looks like rn btw 

20190923_162436.jpg

Obviously @Blake its a joke lad antisemetism doesnt exist ❤

Edited by YNW Pep

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

Very nice interview boys, although I would like to state (Since I'm now on final lol, that I have never made fun of pep nor have I made fun of his religion) 
But good shit boys. 

Thanks brother, it is good to know that anti-semitism was not a factual thing said and just a joke.

2 minutes ago, YNW Pep said:

What it looks like rn btw 

20190923_162436.jpg

lmao facts 

What an amazing read. I tear came to my eye at how much you have progressed as my interview apprentice @NozzyRP, keep making the world a better place brother!

Great read @YNW Pep, another great interview. 

3 hours ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

What an amazing read. I tear came to my eye at how much you have progressed as my interview apprentice @NozzyRP, keep making the world a better place brother!

Great read @YNW Pep, another great interview. 

I learned from the best lad, thank you for your kind words 🤝

On 9/23/2019 at 6:06 AM, NozzyRP said:

and @Sleepyhead since shes always positive and can keep the spirits high

I love you @YNW Pep💕

4 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

I love you @YNW Pep💕

Just cause @evanm23 can't see this doesn't mean you can juice other people