Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 02:53
Sign in to follow this  
DESpot

Hey guys, your friendly neighborhood DESpot here.

Just another rando gamer with no IRL social life. Glad to be accepted into yalls community. Mostly looking to build a little homestead, have some fun or at least interesting interactions and get to know some new folks. Ive been playing DayZ the hard way on and off for a few years. I made the mistake of migrating over to H1Z1 and learned better when the game I paid for got scrapped and turned into yet another battle royale micro transaction BS fest. Now I'm back and looking for a bottomless pit to dump all my nightly semi drunken hours into. Hit me up in game. For now I will be playing as Marcus Ryder.  A private military contractor abandoned by the big wigs just days into the outbreak response. Wandering this cold hell and just trying to keep fed and out of the rain. I've got rice, no cookies and plenty of stories. Most of em are even true. Try to guess which ones.

Welcome to the community

Welcome to the community! You'll love it here! 

Welcome! Hope to see you around. 

Welcome to the community, DESpot! I hope you'll have fun surviving out there and creating new stories for Marcus.

Welcome 🎉

Welcome to the community!