Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 16:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Inferno

Staff Feedback: Inferno

Hello, Hello, How do you do. It is I, your resident boo. Nah but on a serious note hey there everyone, just your average guy here. Give me some feedback on both good and bad work that I have done if you want to. Anything is appreciated to see if i'm doing a good job here.

Spoiler

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Jumped into help desk to discuss another potential crash issue for the server and was greeted by Inferno not even a minute after jumping into the channel. Inferno was super friendly and after speaking to him for a moment he reached out to a GM that could have potentially helped me further if my issue from the night before hadn't been resolved.

Suggestions for improvement: No suggestions, keep doing what you're doing bud

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Alwys there for me when it comes to my stupid questions and is always offering to help even when hes not around)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Edited by Worldclass
format lol

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes:  N/A

Feedback: I had a temp ban because my DOB was invalid. Changed it but a while later I still banned. Hopped in the Discord and he got me unbanned in less then 3 minutes. All around an awesome guy to deal with. 

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Edited by Jamen

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N?A

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".) N/A

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Dude you jumped in help desk super quick and helped me with a kinda personal issue in a super respectful and helpful manner I cannot praise you enough for your tact and professional manner.

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) Keep doing what you are doing man and things are gonna go great, that whole interaction was what I imagine a picture perfect moderator handles things.