Server time (UTC): 2019-10-21, 23:48
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Tiger

Staff Feedback: Crimson_Tiger

Meow y'all! 😸

I'm just a Role Player from Texas. I've been RPing for 14 years and it has never gotten old. It started with Forum RP and worked it's way to FiveM and Miscreated and now here. I've been here since late May and I love it here!

I've worked with the public for 13 years. I've dealt with angry customers in retail and tried to sale cable to strangers going door to door. I'm not afraid of feedback and criticism. I learn from it. In fact, working with people is what I enjoy most. 

Do you think I have what it takes? Should I improve something? Speak your mind and let me know! See you on the server! 

Template below:

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)https://prnt.sc/p8u8wx

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Personally I dont know if this is you singling me out or whatever, maybe I did something you dont like, hang out with people you dont like... who knows.  The fact that you would go to a random character whos not active or popular and make me add the way I got into cherno when the most played characters dont mention it. If my character page legitimately had something wrong with it than I would understand, but it wasnt. As far as I understand staff members are supposed to help people, and be respectful to other members of the community, but after I asked why I need to clarify and give good examples you just ingore me.I feel as if staff members should not have personal biases against people, it doesn't seem to professional.

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) Dont hold different people to different standards, becuase of personal dislike or some other reason. And as a staff member you should have answered my questions so I can improve as a community member.

5 hours ago, BandsRP said:

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)https://prnt.sc/p8u8wx

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Personally I dont know if this is you singling me out or whatever, maybe I did something you dont like, hang out with people you dont like... who knows.  The fact that you would go to a random character whos not active or popular and make me add the way I got into cherno when the most played characters dont mention it. If my character page legitimately had something wrong with it than I would understand, but it wasnt. As far as I understand staff members are supposed to help people, and be respectful to other members of the community, but after I asked why I need to clarify and give good examples you just ingore me.I feel as if staff members should not have personal biases against people, it doesn't seem to professional.

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) Dont hold different people to different standards, becuase of personal dislike or some other reason. And as a staff member you should have answered my questions so I can improve as a community member.

I appreciate the feedback and will learn from it so I may improve my staff skills for the future. Thank you for your feedback. 

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N/a

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)  

Spoiler

asdf.PNG.3532e7720dd40e5fb2de1d8b43d951cf.PNG

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Went into help desk to get some help on some serious issues. I was greeted by Crimson in the help desk as soon as I said in help text chat that I needed help. Even the owner told me no 😞. He was quick to help me and even spoke to me while he got someone higher up to help too. A very respectable man. 

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) No room for improvement on my end. Is a friendly staff member and a very helpful one! Keep it up!

1 hour ago, DrMax said:

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N/a

Reveal hidden contents

asdf.PNG.3532e7720dd40e5fb2de1d8b43d951cf.PNG

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Went into help desk to get some help on some serious issues. I was greeted by Crimson in the help desk as soon as I said in help text chat that I needed help. Even the owner told me no 😞. He was quick to help me and even spoke to me while he got someone higher up to help too. A very respectable man. 

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) No room for improvement on my end. Is a friendly staff member and a very helpful one! Keep it up!

You are too kind sir. I'm always happy to help out members of our community. 

Link to the situation:There have been many.

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,

I hope not. That just opens up ghosting. We wish to avoid that opportunity. 

Edited 16 minutes ago by Crimson_Tiger

and 

Apologies, I'll clarify what I meant: having two different servers and not two copies of the same, greatly prevents ghosting far more than the rules. It's harder to ghost when you can't jump servers to get behind walls or gates. Since we separated the servers, we haven't had any or VERY few ghosting rule breaks. I'd much prefer to keep it that way. 

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

I am concerned about you being in staff, I feel you have little to no grasp of the rules or understanding of said rules. 

I will start with the first message, from the looks of it you didn’t know there was a ghosting rule, I would of thought as a staff member you would of read the rules over and over until they were church to you. 
Why should anyone listen to you when you do not understand or grasps the rules. 
Second 

You went and read the rules and then came back with an answer, I shall quote 

“Since we separated the servers, we haven't had any or VERY few ghosting rule breaks” how can you have ANY ghosting if you run to separate maps it’s impossible! 
I do not think you understand the term ghosting and I’ll quote the rules for you as provided to me by a very nice staff member. 
“2.5 Ghosting is switching between multiple game servers in order to gain an unfair advantage. For example, using multiple servers to get past defenses of a base that exists only on one of the servers, change your location to log back in behind enemy lines during active hostile situation or switching between servers to loot the same location twice in order to obtain more loot”

I have also seen you give out the wrong information about support tickets in the help desk (I have a screen shot but for some reason I can’t upload it) for you then to be corrected by a gm. 
Again do you understand protocol in staff if not I’d suggest speaking or maybe shadowing a mod ( @PaulBwould be a great person to shadow) 

My other concern is, I have seen you rack up warning points on the forum and as a staff member and someone who is “meant” to be leading by example is concerning. What happens if you make it to gm and your still acting like that? 
I am no saint and I’ll hold my hands up but I am not staff. 
I would suggest getting more guidance from senior staff members and thinking before you post as you are meant to be setting the bench mark high as of now YOUR bench mark is low. 

Good luck I hope to see an improvement 

Edited by noir

2 minutes ago, noir said:

Link to the situation:There have been many.

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,

I hope not. That just opens up ghosting. We wish to avoid that opportunity. 

Edited 16 minutes ago by Crimson_Tiger

and 

Apologies, I'll clarify what I meant: having two different servers and not two copies of the same, greatly prevents ghosting far more than the rules. It's harder to ghost when you can't jump servers to get behind walls or gates. Since we separated the servers, we haven't had any or VERY few ghosting rule breaks. I'd much prefer to keep it that way. 

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

I am concerned about you being in staff, I feel you have little to no grasp of the rules or understanding of said rules. 

I will start with the first message, from the looks of it you didn’t know there was a ghosting rule, I would of thought as a staff member you would of read the rules over and over until they were church to you. 
Why should anyone listen to you when you do not understand or grasps the rules. 
Second 

You went and read the rules and then came back with an answer, I shall quote 

“Since we separated the servers, we haven't had any or VERY few ghosting rule breaks” how can you have ANY ghosting if you run to separate maps it’s impossible! 
I do not think you understand the term ghosting and I’ll quote the rules for you as provided to me by a very nice staff member. 
“2.5 Ghosting is switching between multiple game servers in order to gain an unfair advantage. For example, using multiple servers to get past defenses of a base that exists only on one of the servers, change your location to log back in behind enemy lines during active hostile situation or switching between servers to loot the same location twice in order to obtain more loot”

I have also seen you give out the wrong information about support tickets in the help desk (I have a screen shot but for some reason I can’t upload it) for you then to be corrected by a gm. 
Again do you understand protocol in staff if not I’d suggest speaking or maybe shadowing a mod ( @PaulBwould be a great person to shadow) 

My other concern is, I have seen you rack up warning points on the forum and as a staff member and someone who is “meant” to be leading by example is concerning. What happens if you make it to gm and your still acting like that? 
I am no saint and I’ll hold my hands up but I am not staff. 
I would suggest getting more guidance from senior staff members and thinking before you post as you are meant to be setting the bench mark high as of now YOUR bench mark is low. 

Good luck I hope to see an improvement 

I always aim to improve. Thank you for your feedback 

Feedback: listen this man here is a god send, ive never felt this helped and loved. truly a pillar of the dayzrp community overall stand up guy. if my children are half the man this man is ill die a happy guy.

i honestly feel blessed to have shared the same discord room, god bless

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: My POV

Feedback: He's holding a gun against my head to say that he was really nice and helped me a lot, please help me... He did actually stay with me for like a 3 hour helpdesk to help me find a solution though and I am grateful, I just hate admitting it.

Suggestions for improvement: Don't threaten my family, I will write a feedback in my own time man... Other then that not much, went by the book an' just gave me ideas to try.

8 hours ago, Billy said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: My POV

Feedback: He's holding a gun against my head to say that he was really nice and helped me a lot, please help me... He did actually stay with me for like a 3 hour helpdesk to help me find a solution though and I am grateful, I just hate admitting it.

Suggestions for improvement: Don't threaten my family, I will write a feedback in my own time man... Other then that not much, went by the book an' just gave me ideas to try.

The gun wasn't even loaded. Thank you for your feedback. I always look forward to helping others. 

9 hours ago, Hans Derringer said:

Feedback: listen this man here is a god send, ive never felt this helped and loved. truly a pillar of the dayzrp community overall stand up guy. if my children are half the man this man is ill die a happy guy.

i honestly feel blessed to have shared the same discord room, god bless

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

You honor me and I can't thank you enough. I just enjoy helping others.