Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Nexino

HMMWV (humvee) Mod Suggestion

Humvee mod vote  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suggestion: Arma 2 looking humvee (fully functional with custom sounds, damage model, realistic gear ratio, torque, power and speed)

Reason it should be added: There's crashed/ruined humvees everywhere on the map, but no working ones. With how resilient humvees are, it would make realistic sense that some are still scattered around in working condition, with some missing parts. It also fits the lore since NATO was involved in the outbreak, and NATO often uses humvees. 

Pictures: unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1812283371&searchtext=

Feel free to ask any questions related to the mod itself, such as features, quality etc. down below as it would take quite a while to cover all the bases preemptively.

author is @Jacobs I just do his publishing I guess you could say 😂

Edited by Nexino
Added steam link

I like it looks good and makes sense. I think it does fit in with lore just make it hard to put together but doable 

This would make owning a vehicle worth it. 

Only if added with UAZ! But seeing a Humvee driving through the city would be awesome + let players mount a SAW on it, famous for its 750-1000rpm (RolePlay/minute). If only there were group logos on vehicles...

Edited by DerrickStorm

Honestly I'd be down for removing custom structures and base building to increase server performance just so there is room for stuff like this. Unique vehicles, less small modded stuff around the map and more specific unique locations, maybe an Oil Rig, or a Metro. Large stuff that isn't that painful to the server that can make for interesting RP. The small modded things (Mini military checkpoints and plane crashes) around the map as nicely done as they are don't do a whole lot for RP IMO.

3 hours ago, Nexino said:

Steam workshop link: coming tonight/tomorrow (mod is currently being touched up/updated and finalized)

So it's your mod?

1 hour ago, Roland said:

So it's your mod?

It’s my good friend’s mod. He uploaded it originally a while back and he’s now updating it and making it work properly. 

3 hours ago, DerrickStorm said:

Only if added with UAZ! But seeing a Humvee driving through the city would be awesome + let players mount a SAW on it, famous for its 750-1000rpm (RolePlay/minute). If only there were group logos on vehicles...

My friend plans on adding a UAZ and other similar vehicles to a larger pack at some point. (Obviously keeping the individual vehicles available as well) but the humvee is his first vehicle mod, so after this more will be made for sure. 

Hello im the original mod author, im a bit of a perfectionist so the update is taking a bit longer than expected, i was hoping to have it updated last night but it should be up hopfully later today or tomorrow on steam. 🙂

had the pleasure of watching my guy stream his progress with the mod to our group, Im all down for it, Hope to see it on the server one day, I like how you can have tools and supplies as attachments, Save on space in the inventory 😋

Edited by Frenchie

that's sexy, can't wait to land it on Mars

So much yes, just pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee

*takes out his roadblock plans* Im ready...

Give this man the developer tag already!

2 hours ago, Nexino said:

It’s my good friend’s mod. He uploaded it originally a while back and he’s now updating it and making it work properly. 

My friend plans on adding a UAZ and other similar vehicles to a larger pack at some point. (Obviously keeping the individual vehicles available as well) but the humvee is his first vehicle mod, so after this more will be made for sure. 

Can we please get some kind of police UAZ skin or variant akin to this picture?  😄

88A3C23BAA0D6823C7B502B3035C61D45CCCCE0D

15 minutes ago, Combine said:

Can we please get some kind of police UAZ skin or variant akin to this picture?  😄

88A3C23BAA0D6823C7B502B3035C61D45CCCCE0D

I’ll do some digging today for some UAZ models and such today and talk to demon about a making it. Or I might learn how to do it and make it while he does the humvee. 

this looks really really good!! It also fits lore 😄 

@Rolandplis dad. 

Comments on the mod suggest something wrong with it, so I think we'll stand by with this one

we've just updated everything... people are crying it dosnt go 200km and have 1500 inventory anymore
edit: nvm we actually did screw somthing up today XD

Edited by Jacobs

@Roland humvee mod is now updated with all reported bugs fixed
Edit: or I should say the update is done and just needs published

Edited by Nexino

Now can we just at a .50 cal to the top and I'll be happy.