Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 08:10
Sign in to follow this  
HDragon

Griefing Youself?

What would this be determined as?

For example, I am raiding a base. The defenders of the base destroy all of their storage such as barrels and tents so that I can't take a lot back with me. I successfully win the raid via taking hostages or killing people. What is this considered as?

I spoke to @Saunders and was told to ask @Roland and if not him the Admin Team.

It's their choice what they do with their supplies. If they would rather destroy them than have the enemy take them, then I'd say it's a valid tactic as it discourages future raids.

Me, Samti and a couple other Gamemasters spoke about this and we personally don't see how deleting your own items would be griefing. If it HAD to be considered a rule break, we all agreed it would be AOGM more than anything. However, these are just our personal thoughts/opinions and do not reflect any of the rules and we don't even think it would come under AOGM either, AOGM was just bought up as a "if it HAD to be considered a rulebreak". This is something that we have never come across and is best to be answered by Roland himself, or any of the red men who may have more insight into a case like this.

Good luck on your quest to find an answer.

Sign in to follow this