Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:36
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Tottington

Permanent Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  Permanent Points on Account (Amnesty)

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was fair, as I was indeed someone who regularly abused the forum system and started negatively-inclined discussions. On occasion, I necro-ed some threads and did indeed engage in derogatory and inflammatory behavior on the server, specifically the forums. Becoming unbanned was something I was very excited about as a lot of time had passed since then, and indeed I have reformed, being able to show that I am actually able to hold back on my desire to comment one everything, reducing my time on the forums by becoming less of a constant poster and spammer. 

I would also like to apologize for me insulting Rolle in the first place. It was not only insensitive and stupid, it was completely unnecessary for me to do. I know it's the internet, but there are still limits to things someone can say. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Back during my first time on the server, I was much less experienced with general community behavior and serious expectations. I never intended to become someone who people saw as a troll or a spammer, I simply wished to be very active in the community, to show that I can contribute. I really want to do that now, as I have gathered a lot more experience since I was banned, having being staff on various servers and then having spent my time understanding what it takes to run a community, to contribute and how irritating it must be to deal with forum trolling. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To get my warning points removed and to become a proper member of the community. I really want to begin contributing and to potentially work up to the point where I can achieve a position on the staff team, maybe as Support Staff, or a Loremaster or something along those lines as I am a big fan of creative writing and regularly write various things. 

What could you have done better?: To have never initially done the things that got me banned, to have behaved properly.  

Edited by Ozymandias
Editing info

Greetings @Ozymandias,

The Staff Team have reviewed your appeal. After looking everything over we have noticed that you have not had the best activity for the past three months. For a final warning to be accepted you need to be active both in-game and on the forums. Your activity on the forums has been spotty where you are active for a month and then aren't active anymore. This activity needs to be continuous for a whole three months. With that said we will be denying your appeal. You will be able to appeal it again in three months from this date with a consistent activity.

Appeal Denied

Signed by Myself w/ Notes