Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 08:09
Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

DayZRP Get Back In Game!

Recommended Posts

Maybe it's just the time of day I have checked but it seems server pop has been quite low.

I personally haven't been playing much. Nothing specific to pin it on other than I have had other things going on or I haven't been feeling up to it.

What are other people's reasons for not playing as much as of late?

Share this post


Link to post

It's an old game.

Share this post


Link to post

I put way too much time into it and I am pretty burnt out to be honest. Other things are fun, too.

Share this post


Link to post

I told the chernarussians I would leave the Island for 4 months since thats all their RP consist of. After having only western things on me they still claimed it to be their shit so I am out of country for 4 months missing the Western Weapons that I guess are theirs?

Be back in 4 months with more western items for them to claim as theirs

Edited by Masonn

Share this post


Link to post

Another one of these threads

 

Idk my motivation have been low since the 2.3 report to get two groups force archived and the constant threat to get permed just becose you do hostile rp 

Tierd of watching my friends getting thanos snapped for mostly no reason 

How staff are dealing with cases and how dayzrp are runned atm.

Other places popping up thats better 

And the game is shit

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BorisVC said:

Another one of these threads

 

Idk my motivation have been low since the 2.3 report to get two groups force archived and the constant threat to get permed just becose you do hostile rp 

Tierd of watching my friends getting thanos snapped for mostly no reason 

How staff are dealing with cases and how dayzrp are runned atm.

Other places popping up thats better 

And the game is shit

 

I'm not sure what you mean by "another one of these threads." I didn't make this thread for people to say what's wrong with RP or ask where everyone is if that's what you are implying. More just personally curious why others aren't playing compared to myself.

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like today is just one of those days that people didn't get on... It happens every now and then but yeah past two days it seemed a little lower than usual 

Share this post


Link to post

Cant be asked to do anything ingame since i dont want to get thanos snapped 

Also yeah @BorisVC said it, better places be poppin off recently 

Edited by YNW Pep

Share this post


Link to post

I've honestly noticed this myself, and I personally think it's just the state of the game. 

I took a long break myself and now I'm back, hopefully others will do the same. 

All in all, hope to see ya'll out there. 

 

Also, I'm really salty because I found an M4 just laying on the ground, and I grabbed it only to find out it was glitched, then it glitched my main M4, so now I have two M4's that aren't worth anything... lol
 

Share this post


Link to post

You say for people to get in game last night I checked there was 75 out of 80 in game, the server is pretty full, just a Saturday during the day people might be hung over, out doing things or would rather sit on the sofa and watch the football. 

Server ain’t dead by any means 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, ne_om said:

You say for people to get in game last night I checked there was 75 out of 80 in game, the server is pretty full, just a Saturday during the day people might be hung over, out doing things or would rather sit on the sofa and watch the football. 

Server ain’t dead by any means 

Well that's good to hear. Never said it was dead just seemed a bit low but like I said could just be bad timing on my part the last few days.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Masonn said:

I told the chernarussians I would leave the Island for 4 months since thats all their RP consist of. After having only western things on me they still claimed it to be their shit so I am out of country for 4 months missing the Western Weapons that I guess are theirs?

Be back in 4 months with more western items for them to claim as theirs

Did the people of Chernarus give up and run away when SVR enforced directive 4.6? No they got allies and fought back. Common no need to go away for 4 months start a coalition 😀

 

I haven’t played just because ive been enjoying Tarkov more. I think its that post summer time era when people get their routines set out. Once settled they will be back online.

another issue could be the amount of people just coming here to base build rather than RP

 

Share this post


Link to post

I've been taking a break and working. But thete is bigger reason why I haven't been very active but I'll talk about that another time. I'll be on Monday. Got stuff to trade. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Share this post


Link to post

WoW classic

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I haven’t played just because ive been enjoying Tarkov more.

You down to play with me? I have two Thicc containers full of loot to waste along with 26 million rubles and 14 lab cards. BE got introduced, so it should limit the amount of hackers we'd encounter. 

Hideout will be coming out soon as well, so might as well waste it while I can.

 

 

1 hour ago, FalkRP said:

WoW classic

I want to enjoy WoW Classic, but all the good stuff has been patched. Like spreading the plague into major cities. 

Share this post


Link to post

Pop goes up and down I found it weird at 2 am my time how dead it was.

It propply has to do something with the fact that a large portion of the RP right now is starting to feel dry all people do now Is complain "That guy took my rifle now my RP days are over" others just focusing on themselves and not carring where the RP leads, the whitelisting questions are impossible to fail, weird staff actions and lack of consistency along with no strutucter what is and isn't allowed.

Along with the game itself map and people not being interested in change at all since the horse isn't dead just yet.

Share this post


Link to post

For me, the issue why I took a break is because work has me busy. Also my former group stopped playing and the RP Hub I was at closed down and the one I thought was still going strong died out too. So now im looking for a new place to hang out and even defend. 

Maybe if more Mods were added, people might come back. Just an idea. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Masonn said:

I told the chernarussians I would leave the Island for 4 months since thats all their RP consist of. After having only western things on me they still claimed it to be their shit so I am out of country for 4 months missing the Western Weapons that I guess are theirs?

Be back in 4 months with more western items for them to claim as theirs

Here I think you need one of these.

Spoiler

31hW254-TTL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Also Chernarus isn't an Island.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

For me, the issue why I took a break is because work has me busy. Also my former group stopped playing and the RP Hub I was at closed down and the one I thought was still going strong died out too. So now im looking for a new place to hang out and even defend. 

Maybe if more Mods were added, people might come back. Just an idea. 

you can keep stating the same thing over and over again about mods but its simply not going to happen, dayzrp doesn't use external mods coz they don't get updated quick enough and if the mod author decides they cant be fucked anymore and abandoned the project them lovely civ guns and other guns you constantly make threads about wont work with the game [LOGIC] and you'll want them to be fixed and that will create another job for the dev team in house.

And if people cant see the quality of the mods being made by the dev team here @Ducky @Watchman and the others then they are looking at other places with rose tinted glasses like yourself 

Edited by ne_om

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, ne_om said:

And if people cant see the quality of the mods being made by the dev team here @Ducky @Watchman and the others then they are looking at other places with rose tinted glasses like yourself 

I understand your point on the Mods but there are Mods that are active and working well and have a support team behind them. 

Rose tinted glasses? Could you please elaborate on that? I've never heard that terminology before. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Share this post


Link to post

Another factor in using external mods is permissions, DayZRP is a registered business and that comes with a tons of bells and whistles you have to ring and blow.. its not as simple as people think all the time... also with our current personalized mod there will often be compatibility issues.. there's many factors as to why we wouldn't include 3rd party mods these are just some of them even if all the criteria is met its down to @Roland's call and nobody else really.

also thanks @ne_om 😘

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Another factor in using external mods is permissions, DayZRP is a registered business and that comes with a tons of bells and whistles you have to ring and blow.. its not as simple as people think all the time... also with our current personalized mod there will often be compatibility issues.. there's many factors as to why we wouldn't include 3rd party mods these are just some of them even if all the criteria is met its down to @Roland's call and nobody else really.

also thanks @ne_om 😘

Thank you for explaining it to me. I get it now. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...