Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 15:46
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolai Resdom

Discord Inv Link

Hey Nikolai,

You can find instruction on joining our Discord using Rover's helpful guide here.

Let us know if this works for you. 

Is discord telling you that you're already connected @Nikolai Resdom?

Please attempt to reconnect using the guide now. I may have fixed the issue for you. 

1 minute ago, Nikolai Resdom said:

its not working, can u just send the discord inv link

Would you be able to screenshot the error you're receiving? I can see you've rejoined, I can also see you've typed in the Discord previously. I'm struggling to understand how to help you.

There is not a Discord invite link I can provide you. It needs to be connected to your forum account, which I can see it is. 

so basically the account that i typed is an unclaimed browser account, not linked with an email address. i cant get back into that account and i also cant change that account on the webiste

Your account need to be linked before you can sign in with this method. Log into the front-end to complete this and then try again.

also what does this mean

As below, please sign out of your account by navigating to the top right of your screen on our forums. Click your name and a drop down box will appear, allowing you to navigate to the user settings and sign out the account. After which please ensure you log out of the temporary account on the Discord browser, then log into the correct account. 

image.png.616f20adac7fd4cff8b7001296bd98e0.png

This should fix the issue. 

Ah, you're unable to log out on Discord browser?

When clicking on the user settings within Discord browser on the temporary account created for you, no log out button appears? 

That is not something I can assist you with, all temporary accounts are usually able to be logged out of. 

I have removed you, check now. 

Before you connect again please ensure you log out from discordapp.com before rejoining on the correct account. 

No, once again please follow the instructions provided.

On the forums? That is a quick way to get yourself into trouble, please don't make another forum account.

If you mean on Discord, again I have provided you the tools and instructions on how to correctly connect your account. You must log out of the Discord Browser app first.